Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Zodiac signs have you dated/your opinion on them

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys that don't believe in Astrology....Good for you, so don't post in the topic please and thank you.

Cancer- They have their quirks, but they have been the most tolerable to date in my opinion. They are manipulative, so watch out if you are new to the field or naturally beta.

Aries- I would avoid entirely, these are the type of poster child toxic girls on Instagram/onlyfans or ambitious career women. They have the most masculine energy, super selfish, and super excessive in my opinion.

Leos- I've been burned the worst by Leos for some reason. Any ounce of validation will cause this woman to leave your @$$. This woman lives off of chasing men that do not want them.

Libras- This girl will probably be living at her parents still after 24

Sagittarius- These are the alpha females and they need beta males that will submit to them. If you are unlucky enough to run in to one of these women that hasn't learned this yet, then you will constantly be fighting a war of competition and submission with this girl. There is absolutely not **** you can do about it, so avoid at all costs. They're dream guy is one of those loud small dvck aggressive beta males that will put out a tough guy appearance externally, but behind closed doors be submissive to her.

Gemini- Tend to be two faced and manipulative, the best women for no strings attached relationships though. Every Gemini I know has a sugar daddy lol.

Virgo & Scorpios- I've never dated any of these girls, but they seem to be the most abundant on dating apps and forever single nurse thots.

People can think star signs are BS all they want but i notice consistent patterns with women and people according to their signs.

Cancers, capricorns and scorpios are the best imo for women. Avoid Saggitauras , Taurus and geminis for dating. Geminis always almost always seem dual sided and too outgoing. They are usually the ones who know every bartender in town type and get into clubs for free because they know the bouncers types. Taurus have masculine energy as well. These 3 are always one night stand material only for me lol.

I always thought signs were bull**** and would use it just as a fun conversation topic on first dates. It seems pretty consistent though based on my experience.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I can say, my most lasting and memorable relationships where with Capricorn, Pisces are like shooting fish in a barrel for me histrionic as hell.

insufferable: Sagittarius and Aries followed closely by Aquarius, mind you female and males of the same sign are imnsho quite different. That said I’ve gotten more mileage of playing up the bad boy Scorpio than many other things. There isnt a female of any sign that is 100% immune to the Bay boy thing. Again woowoo, but hey on the prowl who gives a frak?

Add Aries to my bad list too. Had a few ones who were major headaches come to think if it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I’m an Aquarius sun and like Dash have had my whole chart done. I’m Aquarius sun, Sagittarius moon, Aries Venus & Scorpio Mars. Cancer rising. My BF is Libra sun, Cancer moon, Scorpio Venus &Mars and Leo rising. Lots of air and fire. I find my chart (full chart) uncannily accurate.

As an Aquarian female I concur with @oldmanofthesea that we are quirky but fun. But when people start discussing just sun signs it should be noted that this is never a complete view of personality trends as described by astrological information.

I never took astrology too seriously but I find it fascinating and I also find it fascinating that Carl Jung, whose personality theories I most admire/give credence believed there was something to astrology. His opinions on the matter can be researched but the brief synopsis is that he compared it to wine. He said wine varies based upon weather, soil and other mutable conditions occurring during a particular year despite grapes being grown from the very same wine. He mused why wouldn’t the universe have some bearing on a person’s personality in the same way?

As the theories on energy continue to evolve I think there’s no question we cannot say definitely one way or another…and so why not look at it as possible. The ancient civilizations all paid tremendous attention to the universe and its placements and designed remarkable technology to measure and track celestial things. Much of that has been lost knowledge…but I find it fascinating…

In quirky Aquarian musings. Just my .02

I find I do best with Aquarius, Libra, Sagittarius, Aries. I do worst with Virgo, Pieces, and Capricorn. The rest I find a mixed bag. Most of my friends are Libras, Leo’s, Sagittarius, Aries and Aquarius. Consistently so.

You have a bf and are on a site for don juans or aspiring don juans. Hmmmmm.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a bf and are on a site for don juans or aspiring don juans. Hmmmmm.
Yup. I’m not cruising for guys I assure you.

I have a 19yo son who is dating and know many players as friends. My ex Husband owned a nightclub. Been in the nightlife scene for a long time. So yes I’ve seen “game” and know it better than most men ;)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly, mostly Cancer. Strong willed, rebellious, aggressive and physical. Very, very, very loyal. Almost fanatically devoted. I would trust them, even my ex-s, with my life.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly, mostly Cancer. Strong willed, rebellious, aggressive and physical. Very, very, very loyal. Almost fanatically devoted. I would trust them, even my ex-s, with my life.
Haha I’m a cancer.

for all my mocking, I have to say. I always found it reasonably accurate for me.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pisces - very sexual and submissive , not really good for long term tho ,they are players

Virgo - dated a Virgo once and everything was cool , I liked her a lot.

cancer - I liked my lil cancer girl , she was submissive but fiesty I knew how to handle her tho . It was perfect chemistry. But eventually she got too crazy

Sagittarius- I had fun with this sag chick but everything you pointed out about these women is true right down to each letter , and they are only good for fun. And even still probably not worth it . I know many of these women who are single mothers with kids from different dads. You pretty much have to be a demigod to own these chicks

Taurus - bad bitches and players ,really sneaky ,aggressive , destructive and vengeful. Very good sex ,submissive and very attractive. Play if you dare .

astrology is pretty accurate USUALLY.

I’d like to add another note...
Most of these relationships that went bad were with masculine women that probably didn’t have very high interest in the start.that I dealt with for having lack of confidence , pride and most importantly ,other options.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not cruising for guys I assure you.
Well, damnit.

Astrology originated in ancient babylon. This article is about the oldest artifact found.

It was in a cave next to a carved phallus. Phallus worship was one of the oldest ancient religious practices, probably originating with nimrod, mentioned in genesis only as being a mighty hunter. The legend is that after he died, his body was quartered, and ..uh..de-phallused. The parts were moved to the far corners of the known world and the phallus hidden. Whoever could find all of these parts would be able to summon nimrod back from the dead and rule the earth. And that's why the washington monument is the shape it is, we are still fascinated with nimrods weiner.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is nothing more than ancient superstition with a modern twist. Usually, it’s women who believe in that kind of BS.
Maybe we should also have a thread about online psychics........Recent stats I read shows a ratio of 67%(women)/33%(men) consult psychics.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a couple Aries Women (one my current SO) who have had the hots for me and it is/was hot. (I'm an Aries).

When two Aries come together in a love affair, there’s bound to be fireworks.
These two are always competing, which can make for quite a challenging love match. An Aries-Aries relationship is like looking into a mirror: Aries understands their partner’s need for independence because they’re the same way. At times, however, they can be possessive and turn into two Rams butting heads. They have to learn not to compete with one another so much. If they can do so, their partnership can be extremely powerful.

If they can do so, their partnership can be extremely powerful.

Was married to a Taurus for 20 years and it was true to predictions at the first...Except my Taurus had "No, we CAN'T do that as her default answer. It got old...

Taurus can help Aries rein in some of the more foolish, impractical impulses, and Aries can help Taurus be more spontaneous and adventurous.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate gemini to the point where ive just walked off if said ***** was one.
My girl is sag takes a lot to break them in but i believe they are one of the only true ride or die types.

KremeDellaKreme

Reaction score
Has anyone actually ever looked into this horoscope witchcraft? Yea, it's not reality, but I'm to the point of doing a deep dive into it because every single women I've ever been with brings it up. I know it goes deep too, they talk about the importance of the minute you were born, the constellation differences, etc...
Part of me thinks "maybe these girls are actually trying to tell us something" the other part says "women are stupid". I guarantee you that 90% of women ages 18-35 believe this ****, I'm curious to know the actual percentage.

Reaction score
Has anyone actually ever looked into this horoscope witchcraft? Yea, it's not reality, but I'm to the point of doing a deep dive into it because every single women I've ever been with brings it up. I know it goes deep too, they talk about the importance of the minute you were born, the constellation differences, etc...
Part of me thinks "maybe these girls are actually trying to tell us something" the other part says "women are stupid". I guarantee you that 90% of women ages 18-35 believe this ****, I'm curious to know the actual percentage.
It's a good bullshvt talking point to bring up. You don't necessarily have to believe it, but it helps keep the conversation flowing.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sagittarius- These are the alpha females and they need beta males that will submit to them. If you are unlucky enough to run in to one of these women that hasn't learned this yet, then you will constantly be fighting a war of competition and submission with this girl. There is absolutely not **** you can do about it, so avoid at all costs. They're dream guy is one of those loud small dvck aggressive beta males that will put out a tough guy appearance externally, but behind closed doors be submissive to her.
Hahahahaha, is this you OP?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to the post OP, if you are ever dealing with a Sagittarius woman, the answer is to just get a Leo friend. I do not know what it is between those two but for some reason, Sagittarius women are head over heels crazy for Leo guys as I am sure @Dash Riprock can confirm. Those two cannot keep their hands off of each other. My older brother is a Leo and his first 4 girlfriends all had early December birthdays. Definitely a steamy and passionate pair.

I wouldn't say Sag women are alpha females though, most I have known are somewhat blunt but very unfocused and scatterbrained. I've known a great amount that had some form of ADHD or mental health issue, it seems to be quiet common with them. The reason they seem to fall hard for Leo guys is because the Leos I know are fixated, masculine, and know how to keep a chick on a leash and these women secretly crave that sort of energy.

They go from loud and scatterbrained to feminine, calm, and happy. Then again most Leo men I know are completely douchebags (no offense Dash) so maybe crazy attracts crazy.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and OP, pay attention to your Venus sign, that determines what kinds of women you like. I am a Virgo but my Venus sign is Libra so naturally, I am draw to air sign women. Women on the other hand go for men that are compatible with what their Mars (masculine) sign is.

Typically, here are some lines I have seen work like magic when picking up women.

Aries - "OMG don't punch me for looking at you funny"

Taurus - "Yeah, I am lazy and love the finer things in life too"

Leo - "I am obsessed with myself too"

Virgo - "Yeah yeah, let's spend the next hour talking about all the stuff you have nitpicked"

Scorpio - "So, how many people did you kill this week?" (weird but it works and gets a reaction)

Pisces - "Oh don't tell me you are zoning out like Pisces do all the time"

Working on the other signs lol.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to the post OP, if you are ever dealing with a Sagittarius woman, the answer is to just get a Leo friend. I do not know what it is between those two but for some reason, Sagittarius women are head over heels crazy for Leo guys as I am sure @Dash Riprock can confirm. Those two cannot keep their hands off of each other. My older brother is a Leo and his first 4 girlfriends all had early December birthdays. Definitely a steamy and passionate pair.

I wouldn't say Sag women are alpha females though, most I have known are somewhat blunt but very unfocused and scatterbrained. I've known a great amount that had some form of ADHD or mental health issue, it seems to be quiet common with them. The reason they seem to fall hard for Leo guys is because the Leos I know are fixated, masculine, and know how to keep a chick on a leash and these women secretly crave that sort of energy.

They go from loud and scatterbrained to feminine, calm, and happy. Then again most Leo men I know are completely douchebags (no offense Dash) so maybe crazy attracts crazy.
Funny you mention this. My dad was a Leo and mom is a Sagittarius. It was a really tumultuous relationship and eventual divorce when I was 13. Too much headstrong fire I think.

According to "experts" on the subject, it is supposed to be a good match though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you mention this. My dad was a Leo and mom is a Sagittarius. It was a really tumultuous relationship and eventual divorce when I was 13. Too much headstrong fire I think.

According to "experts" on the subject, it is supposed to be a good match though.
Depends on a host of things but it is definitely a relationship that sexually intense, won't be surprised if you have siblings ;)