Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Zodiac signs have you dated/your opinion on them

Reaction score
For the guys that don't believe in Astrology....Good for you, so don't post in the topic please and thank you.

Cancer- They have their quirks, but they have been the most tolerable to date in my opinion. They are manipulative, so watch out if you are new to the field or naturally beta.

Aries- I would avoid entirely, these are the type of poster child toxic girls on Instagram/onlyfans or ambitious career women. They have the most masculine energy, super selfish, and super excessive in my opinion.

Leos- I've been burned the worst by Leos for some reason. Any ounce of validation will cause this woman to leave your @$$. This woman lives off of chasing men that do not want them.

Libras- This girl will probably be living at her parents still after 24

Sagittarius- These are the alpha females and they need beta males that will submit to them. If you are unlucky enough to run in to one of these women that hasn't learned this yet, then you will constantly be fighting a war of competition and submission with this girl. There is absolutely not **** you can do about it, so avoid at all costs. They're dream guy is one of those loud small dvck aggressive beta males that will put out a tough guy appearance externally, but behind closed doors be submissive to her.

Gemini- Tend to be two faced and manipulative, the best women for no strings attached relationships though. Every Gemini I know has a sugar daddy lol.

Virgo & Scorpios- I've never dated any of these girls, but they seem to be the most abundant on dating apps and forever single nurse thots.

Last edited:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don’t believe in it but scorpios definitely aren’t my first pick from my experiences with them lol

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don’t believe in it but scorpios definitely aren’t my first pick from my experiences with them lol
There is something to general personality traits based on birth signs.
BUT - It is absolutely NOTHING to do with the positions of the stars, that's for certain - that part is complete mumbo-jumbo.
The fact that actual star positions are now about a month out of kilter with where astrology says they are, is proof it's nothing to do with the stars.

More likely it is to do with the time of year you're born, and what's happening during those first formative months of life when a baby is like a sponge, soaking up everything around them. People behave differently at different times of year, and it would be no surprise if a baby picks up on that.

My personal observations:
I gel very well with Cancer, Taurus, Virgo and Scorp.
Don't get on at all well with Gemini and Sagittarius.
Others fall somewhere in between, or I haven't dated - for me. But I guess compatibility will vary for guys of a different sign to myself
I've found Leos to generally be narcissistic, the sex is fun, but she will want to be the focus of everything... and will go off with another guy on a whim.
I'm a Scorpio, and sex has been fireworks with other Scorps - but our personalities clash so it tends not to last long.
Virgo is a good mix for me... they tend to have a nurturing side, prob why a lot of them end up being nurses or similar.
Taurus works well for me, the only criticism I would have is that the two I've dated were rather stubborn.
Cancer tends to be my best all-round match-up - Personalities blend well, and bedtime is a lot of fun.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys that don't believe in Astrology....Good for you, so don't post in the topic please and thank you.

Cancer- They have their quirks, but they have been the most tolerable to date in my opinion. They are manipulative, so watch out if you are new to the field or naturally beta.

Aries- I would avoid entirely, these are the type of poster child toxic girls on Instagram/onlyfans or ambitious career women. They have the most masculine energy, super selfish, and super excessive in my opinion.

Leos- I've been burned the worst by Leos for some reason. Any ounce of validation will cause this woman to leave your @$$. This woman lives off of chasing men that do not want them.

Libras- This girl will probably be living at her parents still after 24

Sagittarius- These are the alpha females and they need beta males that will submit to them. If you are unlucky enough to run in to one of these women that hasn't learned this yet, then you will constantly be fighting a war of competition and submission with this girl. There is absolutely not **** you can do about it, so avoid at all costs. They're dream guy is one of those loud small dvck aggressive beta males that will put out a tough guy appearance externally, but behind closed doors be submissive to her.

Gemini- Tend to be two faced and manipulative, the best women for no strings attached relationships though. Every Gemini I know has a sugar daddy lol.

Virgo & Scorpios- I've never dated any of these girls, but they seem to be the most abundant on dating apps and forever single nurse thots.
So basically your best option is Cancer.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gemini's can be the most alluring, but (based on my experiences) should be avoided.

For anything above a one-nighter, Virgo's are my favorite. I don't seem to instantly attract this sign vary much (I'm a double Sadg) ... but on my experience, they seem the most low maintenance.

Scorpio's are the worst in the "scorned woman" category, but when it's good, they seem to enjoy keeping you warm at night.

Cancer's seem more content staying home than most (good for the budget) but can be a bit clingy.

Personally, I do like Aries women, but they typically lack self-objectivity and seem more guilty of projective behavior.

I've posted this link before. Look up the exact birth date of your ex's. I've found the descriptives to be about 90% accurate (you'll need to scroll about an inch from the top and click the link "Birthday Personality." The details per each day aren't ambiguous and "one size fits all." They go into detail per each birth date.

Although I'm very "back and white" in my thinking, I've seen too many patterns to dismiss astrology as some mere coincidence.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a Scorpio I enjoy playing with gals who all believe I the woohoo shot to some extent.

we know, of course Scorpio males clean the frak up astrology wise…heheh

it’s all bs- but it can enhance your game. Cold read a Pisces (playing the scorpio card) and you’ll be in her pants in an hour.

83C60419-0AB9-46F4-A59C-218539C5F061.jpeg7D265BCB-7AB3-459E-B3E2-839C96F3EA67.jpeg

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Scorpio I enjoy playing with gals who all believe I the woohoo shot to some extent.

we know, of course Scorpio males clean the frak up astrology wise…heheh

it’s all bs- but it can enhance your game. Cold read a Pisces (playing the scorpio card) and you’ll be in her pants in an hour.
It can help to know the basic personality traits.
Among all the woo-woo and bulltish, there is a core element where women (people) born around the same time of year, often have some common traits.
And like I said further up - it is Fekk-all to do with the stars - that part IS hokum.

On a date with a woman I knew was a fellow Scorp - I was getting nothing from her - total poker-face.
I pointed out that I knew she was deliberately giving nothing away, and that we Scorps always do it. Then followwed up with something along the lines of... "So... Come-on... are we gonna do this or not?" That broke the ice-face, we went back to her place that night, and the next few weeks were pretty wild.

Doesn't always work - But a huge majority of women believe it, have studied their own sign, and whether genuine or subconsciously, they often act just like the main character traits of their sign.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shot a model yesterday, I guessed her sign right first try and with confidence, she looked rather surprised. then she asked "how do you know?? what have I done that made you guessed right?" I said, "it's so obvious come on". Mind fvck.

I have a date with her on Friday. Astrology guys
haha nice one. bet that really get her thinking/feeling about you.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shot a model yesterday, I guessed her sign right first try and with confidence...........
Being a photographer myself, I'd like to get into fashion/model shoots (for obvious reasons - LOL)
Sadly my bread-and-butter is product photography - with some weddings/etc.. and an occasional pet shoot, when I can get them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believed much in that then I met a girl that was into it and she made me read the traits of the various signs.

I was really surprised how mine matched my personality.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from scorpios. You’ve been warned.
I'm a Scorp myself, so I understand them - I find them great for short term/casual.
I've had encounters with 3 Scorp women, and every one has been a red-hot match in bed - However, we inevitably clash personality-wise sooner or later.... Hence why I say "short term/casual"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As OP mentioned, it's all just for fun so don't get your panties in a bind if you think it's dumb.

My mother is/was really into astrology since I was a young kid so I know a lot more about it than the average person and certainly a lot more than the average guy. She's had my entire chart done. I will say, it is wildly accurate. The info I received back then weren't vague gray half-statements. It was quite specific and spot-on. I'm a Leo with heavy influence from Aries and Sagittarius--triple fire. Basically, don't f*ck with me or you'd better know how to throw hands, lol. I don't do much with it, except use it as an ice breaker with women and sometimes in a group setting, "Hi, I'm Dash, and I'm a Leo, so don't blame me if I end up being the life of the party here."

I will say throughout my dating life, the WORST signs for me to date are:
Capricorn: No fun, wet blankets. Introverted. Weird too. I disagree with them on almost every issue. Argumentative.
Virgo: My 9-year ex was a Virgo. They make the BEST employees and the WORST romantic partners. Really analytical, neat freaks, EVERYTHING needs to orderly and finely scheduled. Super romance killer. I don’t schedule s*ex in my Outlook, sweetheart.
Cancer: Boring home bodies. Really conservative. Moody. The kind of date that sits there and stares at you all night and says a total of three words, then says "That was really fun!"

BEST signs for me:
Aries: Far and away the best friends and girlfriends. A lot of fun. Strong fire-fire combo makes s*ex great. Explosive arguments can happen.
Aquarius: Can be odd ducks and kind of strange, but very fun, up for whatever, and whimsical. Creative. Most are hot. Really like them.
Taurus: A distant third place. Very loyal, accept leadership, somewhat traditional, frugal and responsible. They've been "ok" girlfriends.

Ciao.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grown men, ladies and gentleman. Grown ass men talking about faries!

different strokes and all that.

more importantly, from which Native American tribe is your spirit guide? :)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believed much in that then I met a girl that was into it and she made me read the traits of the various signs.

I was really surprised how mine matched my personality.
she said you were gay?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I’m an Aquarius sun and like Dash have had my whole chart done. I’m Aquarius sun, Sagittarius moon, Aries Venus & Scorpio Mars. Cancer rising. My BF is Libra sun, Cancer moon, Scorpio Venus &Mars and Leo rising. Lots of air and fire. I find my chart (full chart) uncannily accurate.

As an Aquarian female I concur with @oldmanofthesea that we are quirky but fun. But when people start discussing just sun signs it should be noted that this is never a complete view of personality trends as described by astrological information.

I never took astrology too seriously but I find it fascinating and I also find it fascinating that Carl Jung, whose personality theories I most admire/give credence believed there was something to astrology. His opinions on the matter can be researched but the brief synopsis is that he compared it to wine. He said wine varies based upon weather, soil and other mutable conditions occurring during a particular year despite grapes being grown from the very same wine. He mused why wouldn’t the universe have some bearing on a person’s personality in the same way?

As the theories on energy continue to evolve I think there’s no question we cannot say definitely one way or another…and so why not look at it as possible. The ancient civilizations all paid tremendous attention to the universe and its placements and designed remarkable technology to measure and track celestial things. Much of that has been lost knowledge…but I find it fascinating…

In quirky Aquarian musings. Just my .02

I find I do best with Aquarius, Libra, Sagittarius, Aries. I do worst with Virgo, Pieces, and Capricorn. The rest I find a mixed bag. Most of my friends are Libras, Leo’s, Sagittarius, Aries and Aquarius. Consistently so.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Scorp myself, so I understand them - I find them great for short term/casual.
I've had encounters with 3 Scorp women, and every one has been a red-hot match in bed - However, we inevitably clash personality-wise sooner or later.... Hence why I say "short term/casual"
They’ve never liked me, I’m a Leo. They hate us apparently. I seem to attract a ton of Taurus girls tbough.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One thing I can say, my most lasting and memorable relationships where with Capricorn, Pisces are like shooting fish in a barrel for me histrionic as hell.

insufferable: Sagittarius and Aries followed closely by Aquarius, mind you female and males of the same sign are imnsho quite different. That said I’ve gotten more mileage of playing up the bad boy Scorpio than many other things. There isnt a female of any sign that is 100% immune to the Bay boy thing. Again woowoo, but hey on the prowl who gives a frak?