Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you should be doing to prepare for upcoming global economic depression.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always supported the removal of the Fed. Centralizing money was the worst thing we could have done. Watching the value of the dollar drop after the removal of the gold standard and comparing what we make to today versus what we made back before then will make you sad [around 25% effective wages]. Economics were never meant for infinite growth. We let the bankers come in and dictate how we spend our money. The people became poorer while the government got to keep fighting its fights and get involved with multiple countries. And now those countries are angry and pulling out. I for one am not going to fight another banker's war.

I am doing some of the things you have listed. Just about done with student loans and about to pay off the car. No matter what, the first thing that I will have to do is not be around the inner city. Cause if there is rampant crime, being prepared won't matter if I cannot protect my assets. Due to circumstances, I cannot leave just yet. We also have an election coming up next year, and that is going to be the pivot of where our country will be heading.
Right, whoever has control of the money can basically run any size of hidden tax through monetary expansion on the citizens they want to some degree

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always supported the removal of the Fed. Centralizing money was the worst thing we could have done. Watching the value of the dollar drop after the removal of the gold standard and comparing what we make to today versus what we made back before then will make you sad [around 25% effective wages]. Economics were never meant for infinite growth.
What nutter blogs have you been reading?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What nutter blogs have you been reading?
EyeB, your takes never matter to me. However I will humor you with a response.

I got it from simple education. The kind that schools normally do not give cause they want you to remain good little tax slaves to the system. You will not learn this from a school. I got this from people who run businesses and outcasted scholars. The people actually making the economy work. And from the smart people that are not included in any school curriculum in fear of removing the brainwashing of the masses (milton, sowell, the 1% business owners).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeB, your takes never matter to me. However I will humor you with a response.

I got it from simple education. The kind that schools normally do not give cause they want you to remain good little tax slaves to the system. You will not learn this from a school. I got this from people who run businesses and outcasted scholars. The people actually making the economy work. And from the smart people that are not included in any school curriculum in fear of removing the brainwashing of the masses (milton, sowell, the 1% business owners).
Exactly. I learned on my own as well and understanding economics/policies/ shows you how you're getting fvcked by the elite/government. Then you can take this information and position yourself to protect yourself from this, but you can also ride the waves that government policies create.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to forget most people think politicians & central banks are not corrupt or incompetent
I feel like you need to be hiding away in the basement with no internet to not see the sh1tty situation we are in.

Billionaires are shouting that we are in for a rude awakening soon on social media to their millionaires of followers. Especially the ones who have their businesses affected by these horrible policies like Elon Musk with Tesla and SpaceX. His raw materials are being effected by global economic downturn when countries like China are now limiting exports of the core materials needed in EV's. The EV industry will face heavy headwinds due to this. The interest rates are also crushing Tesla sales and he's doing the smart thing by quickly dropping prices to firesale what he can while the opposite is happening in the real estate market.

One of the top Auto thought leaders on Twitter with almost half million in followers

" Many people have asked me to why I haven’t commented on the concerning auto loan data that just came out. In case you haven’t heard… The percentage of subprime auto borrowers 60+ days past due on loans hit a record 6.1% in September. This marked the highest delinquency rate of all time (above the 6.0% peak in 1994 and 5.0% in 2008). Truthfully, it’s taken me a couple days to digest. I’m concerned. But my concerns go way beyond the car market. I’m concerned about people that are struggling to keep up with their bills."

Here's a top commercial real estate thought leader on Twitter with almost a quarter of a million followers

" Lots more negativity here lately. Can feel the tension. I know times are tough for many folks relying on transactions in order to feed their families. There’s pain. I get it. It’s temporary, and taking anger out on here isn’t the way."

someone from the real estate circle just committed suicide last week. I follow a bit of everything so that's how I saw it. It was very sad to see. He had tens of millions in assets under management. Could be his properties weren't selling or he was tied into variable rates, not really sure. Left a wife and kid apparently.

This also just went under the radar last week. The 5th US bank to collapse this year happened last week, Citizen's Bank. $70m under assets. Many more small regional banks are likely to collapse soon as the don't have access to the government BTFP programs they made available to the larger more connected banks to use to dump underwater assets. Get out of commercial banks and into credit unions!

-----

Coming onto this forum straight out of college as an idiot, self educating myself from bottom of the barrel, breaking out of the system and out of financial slavery was extremely tough. If I can do it coming from a no name school, 2.2GPA, getting arrested, facing 10 years in prison, tens of thousands in debt, and just a dream to now having made it out of the rat race, traveled the world and made millions with a family, it pains me to see sheep sucking down the brainwash cola when they can do it too. They're poor and refuse to acknowledge that they're sucked into financial slavery for their entire lives. We're taking this information and smacking them in the face with it but their ego is too large to accept they've been duped. Majority of us are/were duped.

I'm trying not to antagonize these types of individuals that refuse to unplug themselves as I know they don't respond well but i'm sorry to have to let them know their house is on fire, and they're just looking at every other direction to try and not face the music.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like you need to be hiding away in the basement with no internet to not see the sh1tty situation we are in.

Billionaires are shouting that we are in for a rude awakening soon on social media to their millionaires of followers. Especially the ones who have their businesses affected by these horrible policies like Elon Musk with Tesla and SpaceX. His raw materials are being effected by global economic downturn when countries like China are now limiting exports of the core materials needed in EV's. The EV industry will face heavy headwinds due to this. The interest rates are also crushing Tesla sales and he's doing the smart thing by quickly dropping prices to firesale what he can while the opposite is happening in the real estate market.

One of the top Auto thought leaders on Twitter with almost half million in followers

" Many people have asked me to why I haven’t commented on the concerning auto loan data that just came out. In case you haven’t heard… The percentage of subprime auto borrowers 60+ days past due on loans hit a record 6.1% in September. This marked the highest delinquency rate of all time (above the 6.0% peak in 1994 and 5.0% in 2008). Truthfully, it’s taken me a couple days to digest. I’m concerned. But my concerns go way beyond the car market. I’m concerned about people that are struggling to keep up with their bills."

Here's a top commercial real estate thought leader on Twitter with almost a quarter of a million followers

" Lots more negativity here lately. Can feel the tension. I know times are tough for many folks relying on transactions in order to feed their families. There’s pain. I get it. It’s temporary, and taking anger out on here isn’t the way."

someone from the real estate circle just committed suicide last week. I follow a bit of everything so that's how I saw it. It was very sad to see. He had tens of millions in assets under management. Could be his properties weren't selling or he was tied into variable rates, not really sure. Left a wife and kid apparently.

This also just went under the radar last week. The 5th US bank to collapse this year happened last week, Citizen's Bank. $70m under assets. Many more small regional banks are likely to collapse soon as the don't have access to the government BTFP programs they made available to the larger more connected banks to use to dump underwater assets. Get out of commercial banks and into credit unions!

-----

Coming onto this forum straight out of college as an idiot, self educating myself from bottom of the barrel, breaking out of the system and out of financial slavery was extremely tough. If I can do it coming from a no name school, 2.2GPA, getting arrested, facing 10 years in prison, tens of thousands in debt, and just a dream to now having made it out of the rat race, traveled the world and made millions with a family, it pains me to see sheep sucking down the brainwash cola when they can do it too. They're poor and refuse to acknowledge that they're sucked into financial slavery for their entire lives. We're taking this information and smacking them in the face with it but their ego is too large to accept they've been duped. Majority of us are/were duped.

I'm trying not to antagonize these types of individuals that refuse to unplug themselves as I know they don't respond well but i'm sorry to have to let them know their house is on fire, and they're just looking at every other direction to try and not face the music.
That's funny, I already follow those guys. Imagine I am listening to the same investors you are too. To that point, I think how we self select the people we follow on social media and all the people interacting with them are pretty much on the same page. It seems like a lot larger percentage of the population is paying attention to that. When in reality, it is most likely a pretty small percentage, but that group is who we are most likely to follow and interact with. If you went up to random people who did not look similar to you and asked them, probably would have no idea who these people are.

I completely agree with you and really can not understand how everyone does not see it too. I bet though if I asked some of my employees if they knew who those billionaire investors or large social media accounts were, would get blank stares. Can be easy to take for granted because of intelligence, social and economic levels we are in, it's almost living in an alternate reality to most people. With the financial situation most people are in, pretty sure most want to completely ignore reality so they do not have a mental breakdown.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i follow those too. Likely coming in the next 1-3 years but don't think these guys are ready for that discussion yet. Gotta ease them into it.
Baby steps, like the airplane spoon approaching the mouth. Or making the 7 yr olds eat their veggies lol.

Personally I suspect the SHTF moments may be sooner - we have Niburu returning, gamma ray volleys from the Galactic Center, the Elites (Rothchild Cabal) phucking with the weather like most recently in Maui. As this relates to the forum, now is a good time to focus on getting laid as opposed to "working on yourself". The White Hats in the "Q" military intelligence operation may indeed save us, but there's no relying on that.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, I already follow those guys. Imagine I am listening to the same investors you are too. To that point, I think how we self select the people we follow on social media and all the people interacting with them are pretty much on the same page. It seems like a lot larger percentage of the population is paying attention to that. When in reality, it is most likely a pretty small percentage, but that group is who we are most likely to follow and interact with. If you went up to random people who did not look similar to you and asked them, probably would have no idea who these people are.

I completely agree with you and really can not understand how everyone does not see it too. I bet though if I asked some of my employees if they knew who those billionaire investors or large social media accounts were, would get blank stares. Can be easy to take for granted because of intelligence, social and economic levels we are in, it's almost living in an alternate reality to most people. With the financial situation most people are in, pretty sure most want to completely ignore reality so they do not have a mental breakdown.
I don't expect the larger population to know these things, especially on the level that I/we understand it. We are actively seeking the truth as a tool and use it to better our current situation.

However, if you are going to attempt to debate and on a self help forum, i would expect a certain level of effort applied from the side of the debater. Not only regurgitated mainstream media nonsense. We are here on SS because we know there are things we don't understand and we are here to learn and improve. Given that, the way some of the forum members act like sheep triggers my grumpy old sensei persona to knock some sense into them. If you know diddly squat and can't make sense of what someone is saying, ask why.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baby steps, like the airplane spoon approaching the mouth. Or making the 7 yr olds eat their veggies lol.

Personally I suspect the SHTF moments may be sooner - we have Niburu returning, gamma ray volleys from the Galactic Center, the Elites (Rothchild Cabal) phucking with the weather like most recently in Maui. As this relates to the forum, now is a good time to focus on getting laid as opposed to "working on yourself". The White Hats in the "Q" military intelligence operation may indeed save us, but there's no relying on that.
Maui most likely DEW. I do expect confirmation of extraterrestrials openly soon as the elite run out of things to keep us occupied as they lose control of the narrative they are trying to drive. Haven't heard of Niburu before but whether that's eloheim, niburu, annunaki, el, etc. I think it's not important what their names are as much as us acknowledging we are not alone and that likely there was significantly more advanced technology on this planet thousands of years ago which we lost do to losing to extraterrestrials.

I do expect many of the normies to mentally breakdown in the next couple of years. As the financial system collapses, the system that they felt shielded by (designed to control us), comes crashing down and society having to be reshaped without a shadow elite pulling all the strings will be tough on many. realizing that we've been lied to, and many influential figures compromised, and even potential release on everything we've been doing in Antarctica and things happening on the moon will probably just cause people to go batsh1t.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maui most likely DEW. I do expect confirmation of extraterrestrials openly soon as the elite run out of things to keep us occupied as they lose control of the narrative they are trying to drive. Haven't heard of Niburu before but whether that's eloheim, niburu, annunaki, el, etc. I think it's not important what their names are as much as us acknowledging we are not alone and that likely there was significantly more advanced technology on this planet thousands of years ago which we lost do to losing to extraterrestrials.

I do expect many of the normies to mentally breakdown in the next couple of years. As the financial system collapses, the system that they felt shielded by (designed to control us), comes crashing down and society having to be reshaped without a shadow elite pulling all the strings will be tough on many. realizing that we've been lied to, and many influential figures compromised, and even potential release on everything we've been doing in Antarctica and things happening on the moon will probably just cause people to go batsh1t.
Niburu is the planet the Annunaki are said to live on, it's a rogue planet in an elliptical orbit around the sun where most of the time it is very distant, but every so often comes close in and messes with the Earth. Its last passing is rumored to trigger the enormous floods at the end of the ice age that Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson talk about (There's a Joe Rogan episode where they were on together that's very good, if long). Apparently it's on its way in again with an ETA within our lifetimes (even old @Scaramouche if he hangs in there).

The moon is a good example of the willful ignorance you speak of btw. It's the exact same size of the sun during the eclipse, it contains foreign material to earth, we never get to see the dark side, it rang like a bell when we dropped stuff on it. (aside - even though the landings appear to be filmed here on earth, it doesn't mean we didn't go there especially with the Roswell crash and rumors of Nazi ufo's out there.) Yet, no one questions it.
Even mention the flimsy, tinfoil craft they used in the "film" and people look at you funny. The wildest rumors of the moon include there being a soul harvesting station that forces reincarnation to this planet rather than "graduating" to higher existences, and a frequency transmitter that lowers our vibration and/or inhibits our dna and mental abilities. There are photos out there of tower-like structures on the surface. So yeah, a ****storm will ensue, to say the least, once the normies wake up.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niburu is the planet the Annunaki are said to live on, it's a rogue planet in an elliptical orbit around the sun where most of the time it is very distant, but every so often comes close in and messes with the Earth. Its last passing is rumored to trigger the enormous floods at the end of the ice age that Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson talk about (There's a Joe Rogan episode where they were on together that's very good, if long). Apparently it's on its way in again with an ETA within our lifetimes (even old @Scaramouche if he hangs in there).

The moon is a good example of the willful ignorance you speak of btw. It's the exact same size of the sun during the eclipse, it contains foreign material to earth, we never get to see the dark side, it rang like a bell when we dropped stuff on it. (aside - even though the landings appear to be filmed here on earth, it doesn't mean we didn't go there especially with the Roswell crash and rumors of Nazi ufo's out there.) Yet, no one questions it.
Even mention the flimsy, tinfoil craft they used in the "film" and people look at you funny. The wildest rumors of the moon include there being a soul harvesting station that forces reincarnation to this planet rather than "graduating" to higher existences, and a frequency transmitter that lowers our vibration and/or inhibits our dna and mental abilities. There are photos out there of tower-like structures on the surface. So yeah, a ****storm will ensue, to say the least, once the normies wake up.
Happy to chat about this in another thread and you can feel free to tag me, just prefer not to derail this one. Did see the episode of Joe Rogan that you're talking about as well.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, I already follow those guys. Imagine I am listening to the same investors you are too. To that point, I think how we self select the people we follow on social media and all the people interacting with them are pretty much on the same page.
Feel free to share any other sources that may be helpful as well. I try to take a look at as many major sectors as possible to paint the best picture as possible for the puzzle we call earth/global economy.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, if you are going to attempt to debate and on a self help forum, i would expect a certain level of effort applied from the side of the debater. Not only regurgitated mainstream media nonsense. We are here on SS because we know there are things we don't understand and we are here to learn and improve. Given that, the way some of the forum members act like sheep triggers my grumpy old sensei persona to knock some sense into them. If you know diddly squat and can't make sense of what someone is saying, ask why.
I completely agree with this point. Not sure the reason, maybe ego, where people feel they need to be an expert on everything as opposed to just saying I do not know enough about it to have a strong opinion. Personally, for someone to have the humility and self awareness to admit that adds a lot of credibility, When they express a strong opinion you can trust it is an area of expertise as opposed to having to constantly vet.
Feel free to share any other sources that may be helpful as well. I try to take a look at as many major sectors as possible to paint the best picture as possible for the puzzle we call earth/global economy.
This is something that constantly evolves and I really have groups of people I use as data points to form my own opinion. Something I have noticed is people constantly in the public eye creating content and doing the interview circuit typically have somewhat small window of where they are really giving actual value. At some point it becomes about creating constant content as opposed to a fresh new opinion/idea/angle. It is less about value and more of keeping eye balls on them. The ones with longevity seem to be the ones who do not create frequent content but pop up when there is something new to actually talk about and are lifelong students themselves.

Hands down, from an investment/macro perspective I always make a point to listen to are Paul Tudor Jones and Stanley Drunkenmiller, Even though he is a China shill, I like Dalio's perspective because he really dives into cycles and History. Love Michael Saylor for this as well and him adding the technology/engineering aspect through history. Bill Miller has good perspectives. I listen to a lot of more current guys like Chamath with the understanding he often has his own agenda behind what he puts out so take what is said with a grain of salt.

On the Macro "influencer" circuit, Lyn Alden, George gammon, Luke gromen, Preston pysh

One of the better anon accounts over the years, bowtied bull, I think they have a VA running social media accounts now but they have a really good substack I subscribe too. I still follow all of it but past year or so not as obsessively where prior I was literally listening to all of it all throughout the day.

Twitter or X, has a ton of accounts with specific fields of expertise. Overall, there is no perfect information source but try to keep an open mind and pick and choose parts of perspectives that I think are applicable to my life. Feel free to share as well

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peter Zeihan on YouTube has a lot of interesting things to say about the demographic collapse of society. With too many old people and not enough young people, everything falls apart.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peter Zeihan on YouTube has a lot of interesting things to say about the demographic collapse of society. With too many old people and not enough young people, everything falls apart.
This has been probably one of the most important metrics on civilizations rise and falls through history. Have no idea if tech, automation, AI etc has any meaningful impact. Believe of larger countries, only India has good demographics right now

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been probably one of the most important metrics on civilizations rise and falls through history. Have no idea if tech, automation, AI etc has any meaningful impact. Believe of larger countries, only India has good demographics right now
The counter argument to this is that resources are finite and a lower population is desirable. You'll have short-term pain of course but you're much better off over the middle and longer terms.

I wouldn't say India has good demographics when it's extremely overcrowded, the quality of life is poor and over 50% of the population is under 25. Would they be better off with 2 billion people instead of the current 1.4 billion in an area not much larger than Mexico?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy to chat about this in another thread and you can feel free to tag me, just prefer not to derail this one. Did see the episode of Joe Rogan that you're talking about as well.
Not trying to derail, just pointing out that fear of cataclysm, justified or not, would make people hesitant to long-term planning necessary for optimal economic health. Needless to say, the greater the perceived investment risk, the less investment there is overall.

If the worldviews of the investing class are turned completely upside-down, they're going to be freaking out more so than investing.

Last edited: