Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you should be doing to prepare for upcoming global economic depression.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strive NOT to be average. Average is broke and a slave to debt. My old saying is, banks pay me, I don't pay the bank. Everyone should have four or five streams of income.

Salary, rental income, dividends, side hustles and crypto for me.
Agree. My business, other investments and crypto make up vast majority. I have some commercial RE but nothing substantial. Trying to focus more on the income producing assets side but just being patient at this point and sitting in cash/tbills getting 5%+

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone and their dog is calling for a recession
That's probably because layoffs galore and expanding to more and more industries. People are running out of savings as costs continue to increase across the board. Layoffs have been happening at my company since early 2022 and are still continuing to weed out the weak that can't survive. Even Apple's numbers are down.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably because layoffs galore and expanding to more and more industries. People are running out of savings as costs continue to increase across the board. Layoffs have been happening at my company since early 2022 and are still continuing to weed out the weak that can't survive. Even Apple's numbers are down.