“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What you guys think?

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Hey all, hows like treating yas?

Anyway, i messed around a bit wit this girl last weekendm who is my friends cousin. Im kinda into her, shes really into me. Id like to hang out with her again, but she lives 2 hours away, and im a bit hesitant about whether or not it would be alright to ask my friend to bring her back again sometime soon. She had originally come down for the weekend cause it was my prom and she was my other friend's date. Would it sound desperate to her if i told my friend that id like to see her again and he relayed the message? Or since its long distance should i just forget about her? I guess if shes really into me that it wouldnt really matter, but i would personally like to see what others think about it.

Help is much appreciated :)

Peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Hell, if ya don't do anything, nothing good can come of it, right? I say either relay the message, or just get her phone number/screenname from your friend and talk to her yourself. If she's really into you, she'd probably be more than happy to spend a weekend at her cousin's house in the near future, especially with summer coming up.
 

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
ahh, my friend wont give me her screen name or anything. I asked him online and he just didnt answer, guess thats the benefit of bein online...if it were in person he would have had to say something to me, right?

I will be seeing him in person though later tonight.

Any other ideas? I could tell him just to tell her that it'd be nice to see her again. But if he wont give her screen name, whats to say that he'll actually relay a message.

Help Much appreciated :)

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
There are other girls out there. This one is a hassle, you have to first get in contact with her through your friend, then do the whole dating game trying to hook up with her bit, and when you finally do, you have a big distance gap between you two.

If it happens, great, but it shouldn't be something you pursue, especially since you only seen her for one weekend. If she had interest in you, she'll try to see you again.
 
Top