Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you tell your past you and future you?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope everyone's doing alright. If you had one advice to give your past self and future self, what would that be?

For me:

Past: Turn off the TV, don't listen to all that bull**** thats being said. The only way to learn is to make mistakes and be ruthless. It'll be hard but you'll grow.

Future: Dear future me, do not turn into a bitter ******* and read this letter before killing yourself. I can't promise that things will work out, but I'm sure that with all these hard times, you'd become the man you wanted to be. Just hang on.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Swallow your ego, stop procrastinating and put in the hard yards. Most importantly, believe in yourself.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swallow your ego, stop procrastinating and put in the hard yards. Most importantly, believe in yourself.
Is this for past or future self? Because I think there's a difference in what you'd tell the two, keeping the present as your reference point.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Past: Your best memories will be the adventurous time with your friends and yourself. There is no need for a girlfriend. Stop wasting your time with them. Most of them don't bring anything up except problems. Don't let anyone waste your time. Life has to be endured, so stop crying and being shy.

Future: Don't forget to never stop improving, every single day of your life. Move forward every day, even if it's only one inch. That's what build a man, and you are one so build yourself. And that to the end of your life.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this for past or future self? Because I think there's a difference in what you'd tell the two, keeping the present as your reference point.
Both my friend, I seem to have a knack to go off on a tangent until I pull myself back onto the straight and narrow and reset all over.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope everyone's doing alright. If you had one advice to give your past self and future self, what would that be?

For me:

Past: Turn off the TV, don't listen to all that bull**** thats being said. The only way to learn is to make mistakes and be ruthless. It'll be hard but you'll grow.

Future: Dear future me, do not turn into a bitter ******* and read this letter before killing yourself. I can't promise that things will work out, but I'm sure that with all these hard times, you'd become the man you wanted to be. Just hang on.

sunk cost theory and helper's high are your friends

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Past self: Nothing really matter and no one really care.

Future self: Nothing really matters and no one really care.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Past self: You're on the right path, just don't get married anytime soon.
Future self: You've done well, ol' boy!*

* I'd tell myself that because nobody else is going to do it.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Past self: Nothing really matter and no one really care.

Future self: Nothing really matters and no one really care.
Are you influenced by existentialism?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Past self: You're on the right path, just don't get married anytime soon.
Future self: You've done well, ol' boy!*

* I'd tell myself that because nobody else is going to do it.
Most of the times you gotta pat yourself on the back.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Past self: stop trying to please women. Focus on self improvement.

Future self: hope you are enjoying all that money I saved for you. Use it for adventures, not stuff.