Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say to Megan Fox?

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay- imagine you're in a coffee shop/bookstore/post office, and you see Megan Fox. What would you say to her- DJ style, of course.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well firstly she would be surrounded by other hotties and competing men.

But if I could get past that, I would say something playful or a little deep to set myself apart from other doods. A neg, if you know what that is, would be nice.

Anything that shows you have your sh1t together and haven't sh1t your pants just because she is beautiful.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably pretend to be Robin Morningstar.

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i have seen u somewhere but i cant get myself to remember where. R u 4m <my college>. From there, normal convo ofcourse while sticking to my horses(game)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i pee in your butt?

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would start joking around and start acting stupid and funny like "damn you look like a little girl up close" ...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
base2ball2boy2 said:
Okay- imagine you're in a coffee shop/bookstore/post office, and you see Megan Fox. What would you say to her- DJ style, of course.

The same thing that's worked for me with everybody else. I'll start off with a simple "hey, what's up?" and take it from there. If somebody's with her (which is likely), I'd address the whole group with the same thing. If they box me out, I'll simply move on -- I've no time for snooty Hollywood types, the only good Movie Megan Fox has played in was the Transformers movies anyway...

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Do you mind if I sit here" (seat next to her)

she says 'no' of course.

Me: "Do you mind if I......(whatever, used this creamer, set my bag here.....whatever, something not too forward)

she says 'no'

Me: "Do you mind if I had a sip of your coffee/tea?" lol

she says 'yes/of course I mind'

Me: "I was just playing, I just wanted to see how far I could push the boundaries before you'd get upset"

Her: Haha.

You: So how's your day?

Your welcome

Used this on a 10 yesterday at an upscale lounge and pulled. Didn't go too smoothly because I had a 'stalker' I had talked to earlier, staring RIGHT at me maybe 10 feet away. F*ckin' hater.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say

"Do you know Isabel Lucas personally ? I thought she looked really hot in Transformers"

then i'd see if anything worked at all. No joy i'd end with

"you sure i can't sleep with you ? i have a really big **** and it would mean so much to me"

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that she's not attacked by paparazzi..

Hey, I just watched Transformers 2 weeks ago, HOW was it shooting for the movie?

Then introduce myself and fire more open ended questions.

"Do you think most sales came from Megan Fox fans, or die-hard Transformer fans... why?"

Hope that helps :) Never grow starstruck at celebrities. Treat them just as equally as you should with ANYONE else.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You make my c0ck transform"

Quickly followed by roughing up by her security and a restraining order.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat celebrities like normal people, that's just what they are. I'm guessing the best approach would not to even acknowledge that you know who she is and just act like she is any other woman. I'd bet that the majority of men she runs into approach her as fans of hers, which will push all the wrong buttons, and the rest probably just stare in awe, too afraid to even go near. Being unique in this aspect will only help.

Just some food for thought if you ever happen to game a celebrity, hehe.

Reaction score
This is the kind of post that shows where this site has gone the past 5 years. Why does it matter what guys would say to a celebrity none of us will ever probably meet and who I'd argue isn't that great looking anyway? (Look up Krista Allen or Natasha Henstridge if you want a beauty.)