Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say to Megan Fox?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NightOwl said:
I'd argue isn't that great looking anyway? (Look up Krista Allen or Natasha Henstridge if you want a beauty.)
WOW! Definitely hotter.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Hey, I think I know you somewhere! You must be that actress!
- blab bla bla
- What a surprise meeting you here. Your movie, the "Anal intruders 5" is my favourite one...

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GlennCoCo said:
If she had a friend with her, I'd ask her if her friend is available.

She wouldn't be expecting it, and she would wonder why I wasn't going for her.
besides the response i just quoted (i think its good),

these are the lamest things ive ever heard (except maybe that anal intruders one)

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I would make a HUGE scene. I would just go there and first I would stand up to her and look at her for a while, and then I'd go like... "Yeah, yeah" while looking at her from a lot of different angles with a preplexed look, and then I'd go like: Man I knew I wasn't mistaken!! (Then I could do something else like a joke for the surprised element, but maybe not) and I'd do like You're that chick megan fox! (I'd invent something else at this point to make it more fantastic as obvious, with body languege etc.). Then I'd do a lot of stange questions like so how you are doing? That's great man, really. (Pause in conversation). and things like that. I always do these stupid questions :D with a kind of i don't know how to explain subcumonication, but it's funny to me at least and sometimes even other people go crazy :D Depending on the conversation, if she went along saying normal things like: Not so good, I'm tierd with the movies etc. I'd normally talk back like: Of course that can be so tiring I know it. (This works better with more people around, because someone starts laughing or says something like you can't be serious and I reply back: What man? You know, I've been in the buisness for so so long, and I say something ridiculous like: In fact, there was a time that bla bla bla always raising the level you understand?)

This has got to be the stupidest thing I ever posted. But it would totally work in real life. :crackup: I just talk without saying nothing in particular, then the vibe fills out the blank spots. Know what I'm saying anyone? It's nice because it can go long for hours, and it's fun. And at least to me it's totally worth it.:D

Commandante that's a sick one! The problem is that it doesn't give much space for the other person to play along. She could get mad.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I forget the kino phase:

... and I appreciate your talent. [slap her bvtt] :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
base2ball2boy2 said:
Okay- imagine you're in a coffee shop/bookstore/post office, and you see Megan Fox. What would you say to her- DJ style, of course.
I'd start by walking past her then turning and looking over my shoulder asking her who lies more, men or women? I would then preform the cube while wooing every few seconds. Then I'd pull a pen and paper out of my hat and ask for her number. Whether I'm successful or not I'd throw a smoke bomb and ninja vanish.