"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What would you do ?

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Whats up everybody. Ok here's the deal. Theres this chick right. I'm 23 and ust graduated from college, and yes I do still live at home. I've got a degree in computer science but it is TOUGH finding a good job these days. Anyway, I digress. I was talking to this chick the other night and the convo got really sexual and she was joking how she was gonna get me to go down and I was like nah shorty, i don't do that. And then I was like well what will you do for me, just to see what she'd say. And after about 10 minutes of beating around the bush, and saying that certain things were mere childs play, she told me that she gives head and that an these are her exact words " not swallowing is down right rude." Now immediately I had visions of nuttin like it wasn't nuttin on this chick. But here's the problem, I'm 23 and she's only 18 and a freshman in college. Plus, her body is aight but her face is not the tightest. And then. she has some serious emotional issues. I takled to her from the crib the other night and she hit me back today after getting my number on her caller id, basically i never gave it to her and i think she may have stalker potential. My question is, givin all the circumstance i.e. age, looks, and mental state, should I play the role of the big bad wolf and get my jizz on or take the high road and leave this chick alone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
just do it FAST. dont let her get attached and do NOT do it at home if she could be stalker like
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
she wants you cause youre an older man. hit it and quit it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top