redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
That is a level of disrespect that must must not be tolerated. Even her considering it is enough for to walk off and cut her off completely immediately.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Depends on the rapper. Dababy is considered a good looking guy by a lot of women, that's why I said that. Its not like the ugly guy with money and fame, but her being being gone for 30 mins would be a whole different scenario that I would give a different response to@17 shots if you think rappers won't hit that you are not dealing with reality. I work in a place where we get a lot of rappers, athletes and other celebrities and they bring in women like this and even lower grade women by the truck load . In that 30 minutes if this is real she at least gave the rapper a Bj. You can tell she is ready to fuuck him. If that was me I would calmly tell her it's over and leave, hell I would even have a sly smile on my face and she would simply not exist in my reality anymore. This guy isn't in the position of power in the relationship, he clearly lost the moment he gave her an ultimatum. Someone in the position of power doesn't make ultimatums he simply drops her and replaces her. By the way from what I have seen celebrities get a lot of quantity but not as much quality as you think in the poozy department, sure I have seen them get some stunners ,but most of the women that I have seen them get are about the same level as this chick.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Ok man daaamn lol. I'm not disagreeing with you that it's possible. I just don't assume negative things are going to happen... I'm not the type to even have a girlfriend or to be that worried about a chick anyways so it just wouldn't bother me@17 shots even if it's just five minutes it's more than enough time for her to give him her contact info or set something up for later. The reason why you drop her and go replace her is for your own self respect, not only did she disrespect him but she did it in the most public way possible. Even if this is fake I wouldn't go along with this crap, atal some point you have to have some self respect. If you think that being an ugly celebrity is some kind of handicap when it comes to women or that a good looking male celebrity won't fuuck that women 12 to 20 ways till Tuesday you haven't been around many Male celebrities and groupies and you have a few things to do learn.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.