"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What would you do?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
In before "This is fake with bad acting."
Maybe, but the principle stands anyway.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If my girlfriend looked like his, I wouldn't really care. She can fantasize about it all she wants, but that rapper doesn't want her regular looking ass. He gets attention from hotter women all the time. She's gonna get a hug and autograph, and then she'll be sent on her way back to me

Now if my girlfriend was a dime piece, and worthy of a celebrity's attention, then I'd be more concerned about this lol
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@17 shots if you think rappers won't hit that you are not dealing with reality. I work in a place where we get a lot of rappers, athletes and other celebrities and they bring in women like this and even lower grade women by the truck load . In that 30 minutes if this is real she at least gave the rapper a Bj. You can tell she is ready to fuuck him. If that was me I would calmly tell her it's over and leave, hell I would even have a sly smile on my face and she would simply not exist in my reality anymore. This guy isn't in the position of power in the relationship, he clearly lost the moment he gave her an ultimatum. Someone in the position of power doesn't make ultimatums he simply drops her and replaces her. By the way from what I have seen celebrities get a lot of quantity but not as much quality as you think in the poozy department, sure I have seen them get some stunners ,but most of the women that I have seen them get are about the same level as this chick.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
@17 shots if you think rappers won't hit that you are not dealing with reality. I work in a place where we get a lot of rappers, athletes and other celebrities and they bring in women like this and even lower grade women by the truck load . In that 30 minutes if this is real she at least gave the rapper a Bj. You can tell she is ready to fuuck him. If that was me I would calmly tell her it's over and leave, hell I would even have a sly smile on my face and she would simply not exist in my reality anymore. This guy isn't in the position of power in the relationship, he clearly lost the moment he gave her an ultimatum. Someone in the position of power doesn't make ultimatums he simply drops her and replaces her. By the way from what I have seen celebrities get a lot of quantity but not as much quality as you think in the poozy department, sure I have seen them get some stunners ,but most of the women that I have seen them get are about the same level as this chick.
Depends on the rapper. Dababy is considered a good looking guy by a lot of women, that's why I said that. Its not like the ugly guy with money and fame, but her being being gone for 30 mins would be a whole different scenario that I would give a different response to
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I don't believe it's real. It's more "blacked" propaganda

Why interview a random couple? It's an agenda. Controversy sells

But women do cream over the limelight, ever since Elvis

There's nothing you can do about it as a man

Just sit back and watch them make a FOOL of themselves

Then shame her til the cows come home
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@17 shots even if it's just five minutes it's more than enough time for her to give him her contact info or set something up for later. The reason why you drop her and go replace her is for your own self respect, not only did she disrespect him but she did it in the most public way possible. Even if this is fake I wouldn't go along with this crap, atal some point you have to have some self respect. If you think that being an ugly celebrity is some kind of handicap when it comes to women or that a good looking male celebrity won't fuuck that women 12 to 20 ways till Tuesday you haven't been around many Male celebrities and groupies and you have a few things to do learn.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
@17 shots even if it's just five minutes it's more than enough time for her to give him her contact info or set something up for later. The reason why you drop her and go replace her is for your own self respect, not only did she disrespect him but she did it in the most public way possible. Even if this is fake I wouldn't go along with this crap, atal some point you have to have some self respect. If you think that being an ugly celebrity is some kind of handicap when it comes to women or that a good looking male celebrity won't fuuck that women 12 to 20 ways till Tuesday you haven't been around many Male celebrities and groupies and you have a few things to do learn.
Ok man daaamn lol. I'm not disagreeing with you that it's possible. I just don't assume negative things are going to happen... I'm not the type to even have a girlfriend or to be that worried about a chick anyways so it just wouldn't bother me

And if I do have a girlfriend I'm probably cheating on her so I still really wouldn't care
 
Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I am not saying you should be negative or walk around so paranoid that you think your own shadow is cheating on you. What I am talking about is what I have learned from my own experiences, remember young grasshopper a truly wise man learns from the mistakes and experiences of others as well as from his own. Watch her behavior and act accordingly, set boundaries and enforce them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top