You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What would you do if some girl came up to you and said, "Hi, my name's Christina, what's yours?"Originally posted by unistork
For my situation I saw a woman at Cingular wireless, she was about a 7-8, I introduced myself and said "Hi, my name is Mike, what's your name?" and she looks at me like I was some psycho guy and she reluctantly answered "Christina...." and I just said "Nice to meet you" and she just had a smirk on her face. I just stopped. I knew she was very hot and I brought her down to my level maybe she thinks she was too good? What went wrong?
I CAME UP TO A WOMEN (hb9)IN A CELL PHONE STORE ONCE.. WE WERE LOOKING AT THE SAME CELL PHONE (WELL NOT REALLY, SHE WAS THERE FIRST LOOKING AT IT, I JUS CAME OVER AND PRETENDED LIKE I WAS LOOKING AT IT)Originally posted by unistork
You walk into a cell phone store and you see a hot woman what do you do? I need to know your stories.
See the only reason why I said that was because that's what I learned from the DJ bible on approaching somebody.Originally posted by squirrels
What would you do if some girl came up to you and said, "Hi, my name's Christina, what's yours?"
Think about it for a second. Visualize yourself shopping for cellphones, unaware of anything around you, and suddenly someone out of the blue wants to exchange names.
Wouldn't you be a little disoriented, confused, and nervous??
A name is potentially intimate information. Why are you offering that to her? What has she done to deserve it, besides just being a girl?
You can be more creative than that.![]()
You approached and no one can take that from you. Lots of stuff in the DJ Bible is JUST to get people to the stage where they CAN approach. Doesn't matter if you go up to her and say, "I like sex with gorillas!", the fact of the matter is YOU TALKED TO A GIRL! You're not living in fear of them any more.Originally posted by unistork
See the only reason why I said that was because that's what I learned from the DJ bible on approaching somebody.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.