Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in my situation?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A short followup question for you. Once she comes back and asks what's wrong (that I've been ignoring her), would you say it's better to tell her that we seem to be texting but never hanging out and I'm not looking for more friends, or just tell her I've been busy, and leave it at that?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A short followup question for you. Once she comes back and asks what's wrong (that I've been ignoring her), would you say it's better to tell her that we seem to be texting but never hanging out and I'm not looking for more friends, or just tell her I've been busy, and leave it at that?
Her " what's wrong? " aka you aren't giving me attention for free like you used to.

You "nothing. Everything is good with me. Just been busy, really busy. "Stay closed offer NOTHING HERE. State how busy you have been then leave it.

Her -- here she will realize she is not at the top of your score board. She needs to know she is not a priority in your life. " we need to catch up. Call me ok?"

You " if i get time ill give you a shout sometime." Then go right back to ignoring her. She is out. Let her put all the effort in because you now won't lift a finger for her.

Guys. You need to change your mentality. Get rid of the what if she what if how what if something were to blah blah blah attitude. Damn the what if. Damn the over thinking.

Here is the new attitude every guy should have. "SHE BLEW IT."

If she wants to chase you and put in all the effort then that is her prerogative.

Women blow it too. Stop chasing zero return on your investment.