"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What would you do in my situation?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
A short followup question for you. Once she comes back and asks what's wrong (that I've been ignoring her), would you say it's better to tell her that we seem to be texting but never hanging out and I'm not looking for more friends, or just tell her I've been busy, and leave it at that?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
A short followup question for you. Once she comes back and asks what's wrong (that I've been ignoring her), would you say it's better to tell her that we seem to be texting but never hanging out and I'm not looking for more friends, or just tell her I've been busy, and leave it at that?
Her " what's wrong? " aka you aren't giving me attention for free like you used to.

You "nothing. Everything is good with me. Just been busy, really busy. "Stay closed offer NOTHING HERE. State how busy you have been then leave it.

Her -- here she will realize she is not at the top of your score board. She needs to know she is not a priority in your life. " we need to catch up. Call me ok?"

You " if i get time ill give you a shout sometime." Then go right back to ignoring her. She is out. Let her put all the effort in because you now won't lift a finger for her.

Guys. You need to change your mentality. Get rid of the what if she what if how what if something were to blah blah blah attitude. Damn the what if. Damn the over thinking.

Here is the new attitude every guy should have. "SHE BLEW IT."

If she wants to chase you and put in all the effort then that is her prerogative.

Women blow it too. Stop chasing zero return on your investment.
 
Top