What would YOU do, if you could TIME TRAVEL?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok- i'll start off.

If you got hold of a time machine, and you could go back or forward through time. What would you do?

I'd personally travel back to ancient rome to see the gladiator battles then visit a classy wh0re house or join an orgy, then travel to ancient China and sample Tiger meat.

If I wanted to be violent, i'd arm myself like rambo.....go back to ancient greece and fight with the spartans with my M60 and mow down all the Persians. Then be whorshipped as a GOD. :D

Maybe travel to the future to witness the unvieling of the Play Station 50. Or get genetically enhanced to become super-human, then travel back to the past once again to kick ass then get worshipped as a GOD. :D:D:D:D:D:D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id go back 3 minutes in time and not read this post. ;)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
Or get genetically enhanced to become super-human, then travel back to the past once again to kick ass then get worshipped as a GOD. :D:D:D:D:D:D
you can already do that. Its called Steroids.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time travel like hiro on heros or time travel like journeyman or time travel like phil from the future in a machine?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id go in the future and get me an almanac and make horse bets and make myself the richest man in the world...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go back to the 2000 Florida election and tell the 200,000 people in Florida who were about to vote for Nader even though they liked Gore a lot more than Bush that the election was about to come down to 200 or so of their votes. I would bet every single Nader voter would have much preferred Gore - all 200,000 of them. Those Green party nut jobs in Florida totally screwed themselves by wasting their vote on Nader.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I'd go back to the 2000 Florida election and tell the 200,000 people in Florida who were about to vote for Nader even though they liked Gore a lot more than Bush that the election was about to come down to 200 or so of their votes. I would bet every single Nader voter would have much preferred Gore - all 200,000 of them. Those Green party nut jobs in Florida totally screwed themselves by wasting their vote on Nader.
I'm a registered Green party member :D I didn't vote though. And yes I much rather preferred Gore than Bush.

As for time travel. I'd go back to when I first started high school. I would do so many things differently. If I didn't screw up so many things in HS my life now would be so better off now.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go back to 18th century and give them a TI-89 calculator. Then we'd have like flying cars and we'd be on the moon and mars by now. People wasted so much time figuring out integrals back then for advanced mathematics. With a TI-89 so much more, quicker progress could have been made.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assassinate Hitler at a young age, save people's lives around me that died too young, steal artifacts that I could sell on ebay for asstons of cash and make crazy bets on games, become Bill Gates' best friend back in the 1980's, and finally, meet up with James Hetfield in 1981 and beat out Lars Ulrich in the audition to become the drummer for Metallica, do everything the same until St. Failure while making sure Cliff stayed alive.

And I'd bang some older b!tches from my work when they were in their late teens/early 20's.

Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
Ok- i'll start off.

If you got hold of a time machine, and you could go back or forward through time. What would you do?

...I'd go back to ancient greece and fight with the spartans with my M60 and mow down all the Persians. Then be whorshipped as a GOD. :D

I would destroy the time machine so that those Devils who think they are God don't destroy our future!!!! :rolleyes:

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I'd go back in time and pull the plug on your internet so you wouldn't be able to make this thread.
Come on....why all the hating?

Just loosen up abit! :rockon:

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go back to last year and get a perfect on all my exams and get a 4.0. Or will go back 50 years with my laptop and claim myself as its inventor :p.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go back in time 10 years ago to visit my 18 year old self. Where I would kick his ass (essentially kicking my own ass) and then start teaching everything I learned and plugging his AFC sorry ass from the matrix. Not to mention I would also have with me the lotto winning numbers for the next jackpot and ask him to invest the money and find the right people to create a social networking website called "Facebook" and a video sharing website called "youtube" and sell its shares in 2007.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I'd go forward to February 10th and buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl, then hop back to now and brag to all my friends, then play the sh!t out of it.

I'd go back to my ex-gf's birthday last year and call her this time. :nervous:

I'd go back and save Mitch Hedberg's life.

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go back and get rich, go back and tell Princess Diana to take a cab, go back and leave little hints to my parents when they were younger (buy yahoo/google/apple).