Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if she had a medical condition

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you guys do if there was a girl you were interested in, and you asked her if she wanted to sit down and talk for a while. During the conversation you realize that you have a few of the same interests, and that you like her personality. You are 26 and she is 20. She looks rather pale and thin, though. But then she tells you something shocking...that she has a medical condition that prevents her from working or going to school, and that she won't be cured from it for at least 6 months. The poor girl is basically housebound. You don't ask what her medical condition is because you don't want to ask something that might be too personal. You get her number and leave.

What would you guys do? The reason I am asking is because this precise situation happened to me. Please help.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her no differently as a human being than you would anyone else. It'll make her feel more normal. Simply making the phone call could be monumental in her mind.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackman said:
Treat her no differently as a human being than you would anyone else. It'll make her feel more normal. Simply making the phone call could be monumental in her mind.
Bingo.

She is no different, and most people in her situation just want to be treated like a regular human being.

Just ask yourself, do you want to call her? It's a yes or no, and what we would do should not impact your moves. If you want to call her, call her.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leoncour said:
What would you guys do if there was a girl you were interested in, and you asked her if she wanted to sit down and talk for a while. During the conversation you realize that you have a few of the same interests, and that you like her personality. You are 26 and she is 20. She looks rather pale and thin, though. But then she tells you something shocking...that she has a medical condition that prevents her from working or going to school, and that she won't be cured from it for at least 6 months. The poor girl is basically housebound. You don't ask what her medical condition is because you don't want to ask something that might be too personal. You get her number and leave.

What would you guys do? The reason I am asking is because this precise situation happened to me. Please help.
What medical condition would that be?

And why are you intersted in someone so siclky? Does she have a nice body?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
...And why are you intersted in someone so siclky? Does she have a nice body?
Well, I'm glad the maturity level of this site hasn't evolved too highly since I've been gone. :rolleyes:

I personally would be too curious not to call her. It is up to you whether you want to call her or not. Worst case scenario, you have some decent conversation and you make a new friend.

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her ... you can make a difference to her ... and yourself ...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are acting like he's offering a charity service to the girl...

If you want to fvck her, give her a call. Me personally, I'd be turned off. How do you know it's not contagious? I would've asked her what her condition is and apoligized if she got embarassed. I don't think she would've told you as much as she did if she wasn't willing to be more specific.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the other guys said, just treat her as if she didn't have any illness. Call her and ask her out. Even if you decide not to take things to the next level, you've made a new friend, and so has she.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac said:
Well, I'm glad the maturity level of this site hasn't evolved too highly since I've been gone. :rolleyes:
I second that.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac said:

So I take it you're okay with having sex with diseased chicks then? Ghonorea, herpes, aids, bacterial infections... yum. Seems like a turn on for me too once I think of it. Oooooh Yeahhh!!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
So I take it you're okay with having sex with diseased chicks then? Ghonorea, herpes, aids, bacterial infections... yum. Seems like a turn on for me too once I think of it. Oooooh Yeahhh!!
I dont believe anyone mention what the disease is (or if it is even contagious or not). Maybe she has diabetes? etc. It could be something minor.
At least she's being straight forward and honest about it.

Sex is a part of life. But sex isnt Life.

Last edited:

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Maybe she has diabetes? etc. It could be something minor.
I don't think a lot of people think that diabetes is minor...

Back to the topic:
I think it's imperative to know what the disease is... If it's something that wouldn't infect or affect me then no problem.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leoncour said:
she has a medical condition that prevents her from working or going to school, and that she won't be cured from it for at least 6 months. The poor girl is basically housebound.
Is "laziness" a "medical condition" now? :rolleyes:

And if she is "housebound," then how the hell did you meet her outside of her house?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhhhh

She'll go outside looking all sickly and tell you it'll be gone in 6 months but it's too personal to say what it is?