"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What would you answer?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
I'd make something up or say you were busy/forgot. Remember that covert communication with women is always more effective than overt.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I tried "teaching a girl a lesson" once by not meeting up with her after we had agreed to. She had insulted me and I told her so.

She was fvcking furious and chewed me out. We never met.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?
Need more information. What are you teaching her a lesson over? Something minor or major?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,873
Reaction score
19,104
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?
"I was busy and needed a break"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
WHAT?!?!?

Tell her that life doesn't have a pause button.
There is no to be continued........

If she's holding onto a grudge that long, tell her sayonara
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
"Sorry, after our last conversation I realized that things probably weren't gonna work out with us.."

I think that gets the message across. No need to elaborate on anything.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
"life happens"

wtf, you are a man and got sh1t to do
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?
You didn't stay no contact long enough. She knows exactly why you went no contact and the fact that she is insisting on an answer tells me she wants to pick a fight because your no contact didn't punish her bad behaviour. Aka it wasn't long enough. She didn't feel a sense of loss.

Normally when you no contact a chick it is for good and she cant ask because you thew her out with the trash but if you use it for punishment going NC for a day or 2 will only teach her to be a nag when you do talk to her again.

I have never had a girl ask " why i didn't answer" because they know why. They know i don't put up with bullschitt and if they try to dish out bullschitt they are history.

The fact she is asking and insisting on an answer tells YOU she isn't threatened by your boundaries or she doesn't care.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top