Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This chicks get ignored by me.resting b1tch face, hair extensions, too much spray tan. In the famous words of Marlon Brando what's my motivation?
Same. She looks very happy compared to most girls in bars where I live.Your seeing that as bitchface? Interesting.
Not seeing that at all. Ive seen ***** face far worse then this lol

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This, eye contact and open body language makes the opening that much easier after that, the hi is simple and you can go into the flirting and why a single girl wearing a cross is in a bar, surely she should be getting ready for tomorrows sermon."Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
Don't I know you from somewhere? Followed by helicopter d.Used to be a thread like this on roosh.
How would you open this girl at the bar?
View attachment 3401
True. I can guarantee she's had a lot of cucks do that through the night. I rather kick dumpty off the pedestal then exchange pleasantries."Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
Now that's not to say others can't push through a butch face. They can.
Not my thing. I like to be a bot more observant and use eye contact first.