"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

what would be your opener (and transition after the opener)

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
Used to be a thread like this on roosh.

How would you open this girl at the bar?

1579882476775.png
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
"Hi. Are you wearing a PUA blazer?".
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
There's no one way of approaching girls. It's situational. For ex. if the DJ is playing lame music, I'll walk up, introduce myself, make a comment about the music selection, and go from there.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
Put your finger in the jean shorts hole "Hey! Do you realize you have rips in your jean shorts? You might want to take those back..."
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Hmm...resting b1tch face, hair extensions, too much spray tan. In the famous words of Marlon Brando what's my motivation?

OK let's assume she's got a hot friend there as well who looks a bit more human so now I found my motivation. First thing physical contact .. hi I'm Uber ..sticks out paw .. does the old pulse handshake trick... Keeps firm eye contact with a relaxed half smile So how's your night going.

Principles I'm working here is get physical contact upfront and it doesn't really matter what you say it's how you say it.

I think going in with a clever opener is too much investment upfront. unfortunately my mind naturally thinks of these things so sometimes I can't help myself and I do it but it seldom works out well
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
resting b1tch face, hair extensions, too much spray tan. In the famous words of Marlon Brando what's my motivation?
This chicks get ignored by me.
So fellas with no neck, disposable family money, tight muscleshirt with flower print and steroid gym... step right up,
the girl wants another ride on the shiny bright carousel.

the more I look at her the more I see her hitting the wall very hard at 35yo (fat azz, thick legs and no waist/muffin)
enjoy her while she lasts fellas...
 
Last edited:

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Say “I would totally date the shvt outta you”

Never explain why or answer any questions
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Well that's why I don't live in the US of A so I don't become an expert in the different levels of b1tchface
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
"Hi, are you related to Snooki?"
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Your seeing that as bitchface? Interesting.
Not seeing that at all. Ive seen ***** face far worse then this lol
Same. She looks very happy compared to most girls in bars where I live.

Not sure how i'd open - Probably just say 'hi' and ''transition'' with asking her how her night is going

I used to try all kinds of PUA openers etc but after years of testing, i've found it's kind of irrelevant

Only exception seems to be if you are lucky enough that the environment gifts you with a very 'fun', situational opener and nothing about that image stands out

Next one:

1580243127473.png
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
"Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
This, eye contact and open body language makes the opening that much easier after that, the hi is simple and you can go into the flirting and why a single girl wearing a cross is in a bar, surely she should be getting ready for tomorrows sermon.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
"Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
Now that's not to say others can't push through a butch face. They can.
Not my thing. I like to be a bot more observant and use eye contact first.
True. I can guarantee she's had a lot of cucks do that through the night. I rather kick dumpty off the pedestal then exchange pleasantries.

Apocalypse opener ftw
 
Top