Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what would be your opener (and transition after the opener)

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Used to be a thread like this on roosh.

How would you open this girl at the bar?

1579882476775.png

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi. Are you wearing a PUA blazer?".

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no one way of approaching girls. It's situational. For ex. if the DJ is playing lame music, I'll walk up, introduce myself, make a comment about the music selection, and go from there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Put your finger in the jean shorts hole "Hey! Do you realize you have rips in your jean shorts? You might want to take those back..."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...resting b1tch face, hair extensions, too much spray tan. In the famous words of Marlon Brando what's my motivation?

OK let's assume she's got a hot friend there as well who looks a bit more human so now I found my motivation. First thing physical contact .. hi I'm Uber ..sticks out paw .. does the old pulse handshake trick... Keeps firm eye contact with a relaxed half smile So how's your night going.

Principles I'm working here is get physical contact upfront and it doesn't really matter what you say it's how you say it.

I think going in with a clever opener is too much investment upfront. unfortunately my mind naturally thinks of these things so sometimes I can't help myself and I do it but it seldom works out well

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resting b1tch face, hair extensions, too much spray tan. In the famous words of Marlon Brando what's my motivation?
This chicks get ignored by me.
So fellas with no neck, disposable family money, tight muscleshirt with flower print and steroid gym... step right up,
the girl wants another ride on the shiny bright carousel.

the more I look at her the more I see her hitting the wall very hard at 35yo (fat azz, thick legs and no waist/muffin)
enjoy her while she lasts fellas...

Last edited:

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say “I would totally date the shvt outta you”

Never explain why or answer any questions

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's why I don't live in the US of A so I don't become an expert in the different levels of b1tchface

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, are you related to Snooki?"

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your seeing that as bitchface? Interesting.
Not seeing that at all. Ive seen ***** face far worse then this lol
Same. She looks very happy compared to most girls in bars where I live.

Not sure how i'd open - Probably just say 'hi' and ''transition'' with asking her how her night is going

I used to try all kinds of PUA openers etc but after years of testing, i've found it's kind of irrelevant

Only exception seems to be if you are lucky enough that the environment gifts you with a very 'fun', situational opener and nothing about that image stands out

Next one:

1580243127473.png

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
This, eye contact and open body language makes the opening that much easier after that, the hi is simple and you can go into the flirting and why a single girl wearing a cross is in a bar, surely she should be getting ready for tomorrows sermon.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi" works wonders but i have learned that once eye contact is made it doesn't take to gauge whether she wants to talk to you or not.
Now that's not to say others can't push through a butch face. They can.
Not my thing. I like to be a bot more observant and use eye contact first.
True. I can guarantee she's had a lot of cucks do that through the night. I rather kick dumpty off the pedestal then exchange pleasantries.

Apocalypse opener ftw