Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would be your advice to a man that got rejected by women 80,000 times?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after reading the article I can already see some issues. He specifically stated that women only go for men that are tall, handsome and have money. None of those variables apply to him so he is already setting himself up for failure. Also, he is relying heavily upon OLD, and we know that is just a waste of time. It also sounds like he is doing a lot of cold approaches on the street, which in itself has a very low success rate, and combine this with the fact that he may be awkward then of course that won't work either. It sounds like he needs to build up a social circle, which I have a feeling he is lacking, and just meet women in a more natural way.

Dating is difficult today, and by not bringing much to the table and approaching an issue like this incorrectly you are going to get abysmal results.

Billtx49

Reaction score
LOL I am not buying 80 thousand times. Unless he has it documented.
Yep, that’s an average 27+ approaches a day for eight years straight. Perhaps the women he’s approaching don’t like liars ? Even a fool eventually gets lucky..…

Regardless, it’s time for him to discover some game or become a monk on a remote mountaintop…

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
His demeanor when he was hitting on those first three checks looked a little feminine. But overlooking that I can’t help him because I don’t understand what he is saying. If I knew what his pick up lines where I might be able to help. Many of us probably could.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.

The other article disparaged nice guys. So you can't win either way.

This is a "nice guy" doing a direct approach. This is why direct approach DOES NOT WORK. 80,000 rejections.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I feel for the dude. But, when I saw the pic, I thought he was in his 50's. He's only 31... Something doesn't add up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.

The other article disparaged nice guys. So you can't win either way.

This is a "nice guy" doing a direct approach. This is why direct approach DOES NOT WORK. 80,000 rejections.
I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.
He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.
That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.
He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.
Hunger builds character. Needs to work on getting his life in order. Rule # 1, work on bettering yourself. Rule # 2, do not proceed to the SMP w/o besting rule # 1. If a toad can do it, anyone can. A dude just needs to want it bad enough to change his life for the better. Not for a wife, but to better his life and open doors for opportunity.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That much effort, means the guy has no life...which repels chicks anyway...

vicious cycle

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Hair transplant, roids, tats, leg lengthening.
If still no luck for another 10,000 approaches, facial surgery

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
He is doing it wrong! I've heard the story, I think I watched it on TV or something. Firstly I don't buy the number, 80,000. You fck 20+ women and you loose count how many you fcked, and this guy throws this number. Secondly, from the story it is apparent that he is doing it wrong, he is actually looking for a wife. Obviously women run from that. Thirdly, he is way out of his league in his approaches. It's one thing being that serious and obnoxious, it's a totally different thing approaching young hotter than yourself women with that serious wife bullsht. Plus he dresses sht.

Uh, what advice I'd give right. Hit the gym, bulk up. Get a life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hundreds of millions of women in China.

Imagine all the possibilities a man could have by harnessing all that feminine power to his advantage.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We will need to check at how he approaches, he's whole demeaner and body language. It could be one of these.

Possibly he may poor social skills.

He needs to build up a social circle.

It's up to him, however what's wrong with getting a women from China?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80 000 approaches.
If you consider the number game rule, you score: 1 of 10
It means he got 8 000 lays in over 8 years.
It's 1 000 lays in 365 days
its 2.73 women a day.

So he had time to bang 2 women a day for 8 years.

See that's what 80 000 approaches tell me.

Oh if he failed to find his wife after 80 000 approaches, totally understand him!

Girls don't like to see open competition :p and feel they a number