MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,690
- Reaction score
- 5,129
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yep, that’s an average 27+ approaches a day for eight years straight. Perhaps the women he’s approaching don’t like liars ? Even a fool eventually gets lucky..…LOL I am not buying 80 thousand times. Unless he has it documented.
Copy/pasting a msg online isnt the same as actually cold approaching.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.
I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.
The other article disparaged nice guys. So you can't win either way.
This is a "nice guy" doing a direct approach. This is why direct approach DOES NOT WORK. 80,000 rejections.
He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.
He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.
Hunger builds character. Needs to work on getting his life in order. Rule # 1, work on bettering yourself. Rule # 2, do not proceed to the SMP w/o besting rule # 1. If a toad can do it, anyone can. A dude just needs to want it bad enough to change his life for the better. Not for a wife, but to better his life and open doors for opportunity.He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.