"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What would be your advice to a man that got rejected by women 80,000 times?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Well, after reading the article I can already see some issues. He specifically stated that women only go for men that are tall, handsome and have money. None of those variables apply to him so he is already setting himself up for failure. Also, he is relying heavily upon OLD, and we know that is just a waste of time. It also sounds like he is doing a lot of cold approaches on the street, which in itself has a very low success rate, and combine this with the fact that he may be awkward then of course that won't work either. It sounds like he needs to build up a social circle, which I have a feeling he is lacking, and just meet women in a more natural way.

Dating is difficult today, and by not bringing much to the table and approaching an issue like this incorrectly you are going to get abysmal results.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
LOL I am not buying 80 thousand times. Unless he has it documented.
Yep, that’s an average 27+ approaches a day for eight years straight. Perhaps the women he’s approaching don’t like liars ? Even a fool eventually gets lucky..…

Regardless, it’s time for him to discover some game or become a monk on a remote mountaintop…
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
His demeanor when he was hitting on those first three checks looked a little feminine. But overlooking that I can’t help him because I don’t understand what he is saying. If I knew what his pick up lines where I might be able to help. Many of us probably could.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.

The other article disparaged nice guys. So you can't win either way.

This is a "nice guy" doing a direct approach. This is why direct approach DOES NOT WORK. 80,000 rejections.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I feel for the dude. But, when I saw the pic, I thought he was in his 50's. He's only 31... Something doesn't add up.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He has been using the direct approach rather than the "long-game" nice guy use to try to squirrel their way into becoming an "orbiter" of a lady he's interested.

The other article disparaged nice guys. So you can't win either way.

This is a "nice guy" doing a direct approach. This is why direct approach DOES NOT WORK. 80,000 rejections.
I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I'll be honest, I never understood the theory of long game. What would be the point of being a lady's friend if you just wanted to get in her pants? Makes little sense in my mind, but what do I know... I'm just a talking dapper toad.
He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He wants to build a family, not just get into a woman's pants. He is looking for a wife, mother for his children to pass his seed.
That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
That's all fine and dandy, but his actions and display of pure desperation will not help his cause. He needs to work with what he's got. Needs to work on his looks a bit. At least some new threads and a hair style. Needs to get out of his parent's home and get one for himself. Basic sh!t.
He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He don't have anything to work with. He can't afford to get out of his parent's home. No money. But, desperation doesn't lead to wise decisions about who is going to be the mother of your future children or women who could wreck havoc in your life.
Hunger builds character. Needs to work on getting his life in order. Rule # 1, work on bettering yourself. Rule # 2, do not proceed to the SMP w/o besting rule # 1. If a toad can do it, anyone can. A dude just needs to want it bad enough to change his life for the better. Not for a wife, but to better his life and open doors for opportunity.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
That much effort, means the guy has no life...which repels chicks anyway...

vicious cycle
 

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
Hair transplant, roids, tats, leg lengthening.
If still no luck for another 10,000 approaches, facial surgery
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
He is doing it wrong! I've heard the story, I think I watched it on TV or something. Firstly I don't buy the number, 80,000. You fck 20+ women and you loose count how many you fcked, and this guy throws this number. Secondly, from the story it is apparent that he is doing it wrong, he is actually looking for a wife. Obviously women run from that. Thirdly, he is way out of his league in his approaches. It's one thing being that serious and obnoxious, it's a totally different thing approaching young hotter than yourself women with that serious wife bullsht. Plus he dresses sht.

Uh, what advice I'd give right. Hit the gym, bulk up. Get a life.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hundreds of millions of women in China.

Imagine all the possibilities a man could have by harnessing all that feminine power to his advantage.
 

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
We will need to check at how he approaches, he's whole demeaner and body language. It could be one of these.

Possibly he may poor social skills.

He needs to build up a social circle.

It's up to him, however what's wrong with getting a women from China?
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
80 000 approaches.
If you consider the number game rule, you score: 1 of 10
It means he got 8 000 lays in over 8 years.
It's 1 000 lays in 365 days
its 2.73 women a day.

So he had time to bang 2 women a day for 8 years.

See that's what 80 000 approaches tell me.

Oh if he failed to find his wife after 80 000 approaches, totally understand him!

Girls don't like to see open competition :p and feel they a number
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top