Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Women Want in a Man

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what woman want in a man. As it turns out, HUMOUR is key.

Confidence
Trustworthiness
Integrity
Compassion
Emotional Availability
Respect
A Sense Of Humor
Maturity

Thoughts?

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is is that women say that they want men like that, but they're not attracted to those men in reality.

They basically want a good looking, tall, muscular alpha who is also rich and a go-getter, but at the same time supposedly gentle, "empathetic", nurturing and "emotionally available".

This mix of man doesn't exist.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m around a lot of couples and I don’t know a single one that laughs all the time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is is that women say that they want men like that, but they're not attracted to those men in reality.

They basically want a good looking, tall, muscular alpha who is also rich and a go-getter, but at the same time supposedly gentle, "empathetic", nurturing and "emotionally available".

He exists, but only on instagram with a verified account and has about 300k followers and doesn’t even realize she exists on this earth. But she’s going to compare him to you, you can bet that.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
He exists, but only on instagram with a verified account and has about 300k followers and doesn’t even realize she exists on this earth. But she’s going to compare him to you, you can bet that.
Good old hypergamy.

Although tbf I doubt she would care about how "emotionally available" he is.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The issue is getting past the smoke and mirrors in order to be able to demonstrate those qualities. It can be done, but requires iteration - a lot of it. Like battlefield triage, if she’s not demonstrating interest from the girl, it’s best to politely duck out and move onto the next in the interest of time.

People who act normal like they have some social sense is in pretty high demand these days.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Integrity
Confidence
Empathy

Compassion
Respect
Emotional Availability
A Sense Of Humor
Maturity

Fixed it for you

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t know what they want. It all depends on how they “feel” in that given moment. A lot of men have those traits but women consider them “good guys” or “nice guys”, aka boring. They’ll pick a complete loser that makes them horny and then complain that he’s an a$$hole later. All comes down to if she has the tingles and what she thinks she deserves.

Like @stringpuller says, worry about yourself and let her figure out why she won’t fux you. Don’t waste your time trying to ”qualify” for a women’s approval.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most women want a man that gives them Vaginal tingles. Everything else is a bonus.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Humour over looks hey...Hmmm. Ken Dodd v Brad Pitt,well,old Doddy will get em every time in that case :rofl:

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What women really like is money, fag0ts are the ones who like d1ck

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Confidence
Trustworthiness
Integrity
Compassion
Emotional Availability
Respect
A Sense Of Humor
Maturity

Thoughts?
True... but @Reauxshambreaux is correct, IF he has the looks, money, and status a particular women is looking for. These things build interest, but without the LMS a chick needs to get her motor running these other things won't even get you out of the gate.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about fvck buddies or tying the knot?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Confidence
Trustworthiness
Integrity
Compassion
Emotional Availability
Respect
A Sense Of Humor
Maturity

Thoughts?

I think that women really do want these things, but the primary things (LMSG) trump those in importance.

If you ask me for my dream girl I'd tell you she's hot, fun and horny. If you told me to skip those obvious main traits, then I'd start listing things like intelligence and morality and integrity and political alignments.

But if she's hot and loves my d!ck I couldn't care less if she's a shoplifter and a communist.

In the same way, you get women wanting a sweet sensitive man, but being willing to fvck a bank robber if he's hot and promises to buy her diamonds in cash.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that women really do want these things, but the primary things (LMSG) trump those in importance.

If you ask me for my dream girl I'd tell you she's hot, fun and horny. If you told me to skip those obvious main traits, then I'd start listing things like intelligence and morality and integrity and political alignments.

But if she's hot and loves my d!ck I couldn't care less if she's a shoplifter and a communist.

In the same way, you get women wanting a sweet sensitive man, but being willing to fvck a bank robber if he's hot and promises to buy her diamonds in cash.
Good point.

Very few people are congruent with what they say they want and tend to overlook it if they're extremely attractive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say that’s a little different.

A man will have sex with any women, anywhere, anytime, as long as she is young and hot. He can disassociate his feelings from sex

A woman can’t have sex with a hot guy anytime anywhere. She needs to “feel” it. She cannot disassociate her feelings from sex.

Although feminists are training young girls to.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Women belong on top.

It took me too many years and women to realize they belong on top.