Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women say and the truth are two separate things

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.
Agree on that, its very hard for a man to get the truth out of them, I managed only with girls I had sex and toward whos I prenteded not to judge, actually I encouraged them to be as free as possible.

Then I heard any possible thing from hot guys who lost points cause they had a small d1ck to average guys becoming attractive only cause other girls shown interest toward them.

Some told me they liked to be spitted on the face while they fvck while others told me they masturbate watching mistreated girls and sticking vegetables in their asses.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, its very hard for a man to get the truth out of them, I managed only with girls I had sex and toward whos I prenteded not to judge, actually I encouraged them to be as free as possible.

Then I heard any possible thing from hot guys who lost points cause they had a small d1ck to average guys becoming attractive only cause other girls shown interest toward them.

Some told me they liked to be spitted on the face while they fvck while others told me they masturbate watching mistreated girls and sticking vegetables in their asses.
Agreed, it’s only by being in relationships, open communitive ones that you will learn the true nature of women, most like being degraded, they hate the good guy. You learn this and you crack the code. Encourage open comms with all women, be confident enough to speak your mind at all times.

My problem is I’m too open, I overshare, it makes me a bit weak but also draws and warms people to me. That’s what makes me good at my job, and that is why I slay with women.