Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your key to getting into your desired shape?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to losing weight, gaining muscle, and feeling healthy and attractive, what ended up being the key to your success? What hurdles did you struggle to overcome and how did you do it?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing what I eat was a big thing. Grains and sugar was a big thing for me. I've knocked them both out and started with cardio, then added some weight training and resistance training. All have helped me greatly.

R

Ranger

I actually use ground beef for the crust. A “meatza”
A recipe I found online. There’s also an egg crust you can make as well.
I don’t care for the cauliflower either.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a lot easier for me to find a sport or activity I enjoy, and then the fitness aspect takes care of itself. I find exercise and cardio boring when done for their own sake. But something like boxing or bjj is much more mentally engaging, which keeps me interested.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually use ground beef for the crust. A “meatza”
A recipe I found online. There’s also an egg crust you can make as well.
I don’t care for the cauliflower either.
Any chance you'd share that recipe or link for the meatza?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed following the hardcore daily trainer series by Kris Gethin last year. Watching his videos everyday before I hit the gym motivated me to continue through months of eating and bulking. He’s a no non-sense guy and it feels like he’s talking to you personally to stay motivated and to not make any excuse to not stick to the schedule.

Taking pictures of the front and back of my body throughout those months periodically helped me feel great after seeing continual results.

I’m back on his program again this fall. Doing my best to eat more often and clean.

Also, for me... breakups have always lit a fire underneath me to push it hard in the gym.

My advice is for you to do what works for you. Do what keeps you engaged and stoked to get your exercise whatever it may be: cardio, weightlifting, sports, etc.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Ranger

I just discovered just eating sour cream with pinch of sea salt. Too easy!!!
Lol. Good fat bomb.
I like to make wing sauce with the tobasco wing sauce (hard to find but has no soy or junk oil in it) I mix it half and half with butter. Keep it in the fridge. After my workout and I get home I scrape off enough to get my metabolism to rocket.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Good fat bomb.
I like to make wing sauce with the tobasco wing sauce (hard to find but has no soy or junk oil in it) I mix it half and half with butter. Keep it in the fridge. After my workout and I get home I scrape off enough to get my metabolism to rocket.
fat is fuel : )

R

Ranger

Any chance you'd share that recipe or link for the meatza?
The key to a good meatza pizza is keeping the layer of meat thin. This is the crust.

Preheat over to 350. Mix any spices you want into the hamburger. I use an egg per pound. Mix the meat eggs and spices together. Sometimes I take a little bit of coconut flower, half a cup, and mix it in as well.
Press it out on a cookie sheet or pan large enough. I use two cookie sheets and make a big bunch at once.
Keep the meat crust thin. Patch any holes you have in it.
Put it in the oven for ten minutes and let it cook. It will shrink up of course. I like using grass fed ground beef when it’s on sale.

After ten minutes pull the cooked crust out of the oven. I start with tomato purée or even a pre canned pizza sauce. Make sure you check the ingredients. There’s a lot of sugar in some of them.
Spread the sauce onto it then whatever pizza toppings you like. Grate some mozzarella and cover it all up. Or whatever cheeses you like. It’s your pizza.
Put it back into the oven for ten more minutes. I live over a mile high in elevation so if you’re at sea level cook it around ten minutes and see if everything is melted. Damn good stuff.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to a good meatza pizza is keeping the layer of meat thin. This is the crust.

Preheat over to 350. Mix any spices you want into the hamburger. I use an egg per pound. Mix the meat eggs and spices together. Sometimes I take a little bit of coconut flower, half a cup, and mix it in as well.
Press it out on a cookie sheet or pan large enough. I use two cookie sheets and make a big bunch at once.
Keep the meat crust thin. Patch any holes you have in it.
Put it in the oven for ten minutes and let it cook. It will shrink up of course. I like using grass fed ground beef when it’s on sale.

After ten minutes pull the cooked crust out of the oven. I start with tomato purée or even a pre canned pizza sauce. Make sure you check the ingredients. There’s a lot of sugar in some of them.
Spread the sauce onto it then whatever pizza toppings you like. Grate some mozzarella and cover it all up. Or whatever cheeses you like. It’s your pizza.
Put it back into the oven for ten more minutes. I live over a mile high in elevation so if you’re at sea level cook it around ten minutes and see if everything is melted. Damn good stuff.

Thanks bud. Going to experiment this weekend. Mouth watering already.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That meatza pizza sounds delicious. Haven't tried keto before. If my current diet fails for the next couple months I'll have to try it.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That meatza pizza sounds delicious. Haven't tried keto before. If my current diet fails for the next couple months I'll have to try it.
Keto and Paleo works. I know many people, men and women, who've lost a lot of weight. It's not hard to stick to either. Though, you have to deal with constipation some times due to the low carbs. That's really the only side effect.

R

Ranger

Keto and Paleo works. I know many people, men and women, who've lost a lot of weight. It's not hard to stick to either. Though, you have to deal with constipation some times due to the low carbs. That's really the only side effect.
It does happen. What causes it is getting your protein macros get higher than your fat.