Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your experience with "Spring Break" trips as a college-age lad?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was OK when going to the place (Emerald Coast) that everybody from my town went to, since there were always some social circles to exploit, but the one year I went to different town (Daytona), it was Mog City - an early indication of what the future of OLD would be. :(

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never went. Spent breaks studying and working while commuting to school and then covid killed everything else in my final years of education. I'm headed down south in a week here and will likely cross paths with the college age crowd though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overrated. You live in a dirty room or barely presentable one with other college kids. The hot girls are off trying to sleep with athletes on break or with older guys that have nicer hotels. Lots of drinking and usually no one gets laid. The ones who get laid already know who they were gonna smash before the trip.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had fun. No major luck with the ladies but it was great to be away from home and have some semblance of what I perceived as freedom.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I traveled back home to work. $$$$. Never heard of such a thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overrated. You live in a dirty room or barely presentable one with other college kids. The hot girls are off trying to sleep with athletes on break or with older guys that have nicer hotels. Lots of drinking and usually no one gets laid. The ones who get laid already know who they were gonna smash before the trip.
You are correct that Spring Break in the party locations is more about getting drunk than getting laid.

Logistics are one of the most difficult things about getting laid on Spring Break. Lots of males and females are sharing rooms with other people, so getting privacy for sex can be challenging.

The best logistics play for Spring Break sex is to get your own hotel room for privacy.

Spring Break can be considered a bit redundant. For men who already go to colleges with a big party atmosphere, most regular weekends near campus mimic Spring Break quite well. We have a great thread about college sex life at universities with bigger party atmospheres.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never bothered, never appealed to me. Spent spring break seeing America. Trips to national parks with buddies, or to NYC. If we got laid we got laid. Plenty of that back on campus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the 18-20 year old undergrads, Spring Break can often involve going to a Mexican beach city like Cancun, Acapulco, and Puerto Vallarta.

Mexican beach cities are often more dangerous than the Spring Break destinations in the USA, such as Daytona Beach, South Padre Island, or Lake Havasu (Arizona/California border).

If a man must absolutely do Spring Break, I would recommend doing it junior/senior year when he's already 21 and doing it in the USA. It's going to be a little bit safer and he's slightly more mature.

Even a USA spring break at ages 21/22 is overrated per @Jesse Pinkman

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Never did the whole Spring Break thing. Never thought I'd go to college .. always thought I'd make it selling drugs and or doing business lol

Ofc, I did go to college when I was 25 and had alot of fun but was already partying so often.. couldn't see myself flying out to another state to do the same sh.t .. was never a follower in that sense

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never went to a Spring Break Location (as seen on MTV). My frat bros who did, were more about the drinking than meeting girls.

I usually used it to interview for my summer job that I would have 2 months later.