Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what was the purpose of her doing this?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a **** test to me. Unless you misinterpreted her signals from earlier...generally speaking it should be obvious if a girl digs you, which you gauge by her actions not her words.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time this happens, remove your attention asap.

Fawning over some other guy while talking to you isn't a s*hit test, it's just rude. What are you, chopped liver in her eyes? I would have said good luck with that and left her sitting there. You continued to validate her and moved into her frame while she continued to dis you.

Women who are interested in you make it super easy and don't talk about how hot other guys are right in your face.

You'll do better next time.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i wasn't buying her drinks and all over her. When she said to me that she thought he was hot I was like ok well you want me to go tell him go on girl get his number. She just laughed. I didn't really give a fvck just was like wtf

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just said "want his number? just go ask him" and be done with her, even if I come off as a ****, I don't care, if a woman says something like that, I'm done with her

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's more than a sh!t test.
That's just plain rude & inconsiderate! She doesn't see you as a man.
You aren't a man in her eyes.

I would get extremely turned off if a chick did that to me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
You're a cuck for even engaging in conversation with this woman who is clearly either not sexually attracted to you or sees you as a whipping post.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, some of the men above are behaving just like the woman you descried. I attribute this behavior (shared by some above men here on the forum and that gal on the boat) as a sign of not only lacking but also a thirsting for empowerment.

The girl throwing you signals didn't get the result she expected. And so, she spoke of another man while engaging you for two reasons. . The first was to get a reaction out of you (to see if you were just playing hard to get) . The second reason was to save face because she felt rejected.

As to some of the forum members stating that you were had or that you aren't up to Don Juan status, this is also quite telling of their character. Either they aren't bright enough to see the big picture that you described (which reveals that they aren't the 'gamer' that the claim to be)
Or that they are such failures in real life... that their only way to feel 'empowered' is to put down another forum member.

Looks like you won twice.
You didn't end up with a woman of this character
and
you also do not appear to be of the lacking empowerment character of certain forum members.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually do this:

-to test whether you like her or not.
-to stir up jealousy.
-to hide her true feelings for you because for some reason she feels you don’t like her.
-because they actually like the other guy.

OP did you escalate? When a woman is openly flirting with you and you don’t do anything some will see it as rejection.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop playing these fvcking games and ignore **** people like this

Billtx49

Reaction score
Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day.
she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit.

Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks.

But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you
She stared at you and then initiated by putting herself into your immediate vicinity to flirt with you…

You exited without making a move…

NO. That’s what you covertly told her by your failure to make a move. You don’t even mention a getting her number attempt.…
It doesn’t matter what she says when she’s sitting next to and talking/ flirting with you…
Take the initiative/lead and get the job done when you get an opportunity or don’t let her own you by talking about another man and come here b|tchin out about failure….

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed to make a move, and that was probably her exit strategy for taking a rejection (in her eyes) from you.
There is a lot to what you said. The more attractive a woman, ironically the more sensitive she is to *perceived* rejection. When most guys fall all over her, not doing so can make her think you are rejecting her. Obviously being just like everyone else is not the answer, but it helps to see what is happening.

I still think the best response when a woman talks about another man is some sort of threesome reference. Try that next time. Act like she is propositioning you for one but you just aren't into it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too much mental gymnastics, ..........this is why society is collapsing , we dont ghost women instantly for this behaviour.

this female behaviour, is erectile dysfunction to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are interested in you make it super easy and don't talk about how hot other guys are right in your face.
Even if she was interested, who needs that kind of crazy?

It doesn’t matter what she says when she’s sitting next to and talking/ flirting with you…
Take the initiative/lead and get the job done when you get an opportunity or don’t let her own you by talking about another man and come here b|tchin out about failure….
The problem I have with this is why reward her for bad behavior by showing her more interest?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Even if she was interested, who needs that kind of crazy?

The problem I have with this is why reward her for bad behavior by showing her more interest?
She had no bad behavior if He had come with the right mindset, behavior good or bad is perceived. If you come from the right frame, you can turn failure into success.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had no bad behavior if He had cone with the right mindset. If you come from the right frame, you can turn failure into success.
A girl raving to you about how hot another guy is right in front of you isn't bad behavior? I agree you could turn the situation to your benefit, but at that point I would find her desirability level greatly decreased. Bad behavior = remove attention.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If it’s bad behavior then fine. I’ve boned girls senseless that had a very high opinion of other men…
It’s All relative to the situation.