Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What video games are you guys playing these days?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bump

Got around to finishing Hogwarts Legacy. I enjoyed the Harry Potter Movies but other than that I have was never a big Potterverse fan.

I liked this game a lot. The professors have great voice acting and personalities. You can learn the forbidden spells which I thought was pretty cool.

The story is nothing ground breaking but its decent. Härry Potter books basically take place in the 90s and this game is set about 100 hundred years before the first book (and about one year before Dumbledore enrolled as a student in Hogwarts). Your character is a fifth year students at Hogwarts.

The combat is similar to a third person shooter, but you are casting spells instead of shooting a gun. There´s a lot more to the game other than combat. You can fly in a broom, capture fantastic beasts, make potions, etc.

I would give this game a 9 out of 10

Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on Ps5, Windows, and Xbox Series. It will be released on ps4/xbox one on May 5 and on nintendo switch july 25

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Bump

Got around to finishing Hogwarts Legacy. I enjoyed the Harry Potter Movies but other than that I have was never a big Potterverse fan.

I liked this game a lot. The professors have great voice acting and personalities. You can learn the forbidden spells which I thought was pretty cool.

The story is nothing ground breaking but its decent. Härry Potter books basically take place in the 90s and this game is set about 100 hundred years before the first book (and about one year before Dumbledore enrolled as a student in Hogwarts). Your character is a fifth year students at Hogwarts.

The combat is similar to a third person shooter, but you are casting spells instead of shooting a gun. There´s a lot more to the game other than combat. You can fly in a broom, capture fantastic beasts, make potions, etc.

I would give this game a 9 out of 10

Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on Ps5, Windows, and Xbox Series. It will be released on ps4/xbox one on May 5 and on nintendo switch july 25
Why were so many people trying to sabotage the game? Is not woke enough? I think I read something about it but I forgot. Do you know?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why were so many people trying to sabotage the game? Is not woke enough? I think I read something about it but I forgot. Do you know?
Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. The creator of Harry Potter and author of the books, some post wall woman named J. K. Rowling or something is supposedly Trans-phobic.

So pretty much everyone in the LGBTQI+ community hates her, same with woke people, feminazis, Social justice warriors, etc. Most of them wanted to sabotage/boicot the game because they hate her. But the game is selling great as far as I know.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I play MW2 on PC with an xbox one controller. The server I play on is IW4x which is free to download/use.

I also run BO2 which server is Plutonium.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got a Switch. That portable mode is incredible.

Starting with Zelda Minish Cap, and working on not blowing all my money on video games:lol:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Finally got a Switch. That portable mode is incredible.

Starting with Zelda Minish Cap, and working on not blowing all my money on video games:lol:
I recommend checking out Switch Exclusives like Bowser´s Fury, Link´s Awakening remake, Mario Oddysey, etc. A lot of games have demos.
Here´s a list of switch exclusives:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. The creator of Harry Potter and author of the books, some post wall woman named J. K. Rowling or something is supposedly Trans-phobic.

So pretty much everyone in the LGBTQI+ community hates her, same with woke people, feminazis, Social justice warriors, etc. Most of them wanted to sabotage/boicot the game because they hate her. But the game is selling great as far as I know.
She's under the misguided and pure evil belief that men have penises and women have vaginas. Also that men and women are physiologically different besides those penises and vaginas. How horrible.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stumbled over this article today.
Maybe not the most surprising information, but still... It seems that over 45 percent of all Americans in the age of 50 plus is gaming computer games on a consistent basis. While not revolutionizing news I thought the number was actually lower than it is, maybe like 15-20 percent, but it is much higher.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bump

I played a game called Mighty Fight Federation. Up to 4 fighters in a round, like Smash Bros but this games is 3D. Like most fighting games, you can finish each characters story campaign in a short time. Its passable. I give it a 6 out of 10.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only game I've played for around 7 yrs now is 'World of Tanks'
15 vs 15 semi-realistic tank warfare - Basically it's an arcade-style interface, but when you get into it at higher levels there's a LOT of info. to juggle while playing - Spotting mechanics, armour layouts, gun penetration values, crew attributes, etc...
Graphically it's developed and improved a LOT over the years.

I'm in a clan, and have become pretty decent at playing light 'scout' tanks - gathering info for the team - spotting enemies without getting counter-spotted (and killed).
Good scouting is a bit of a black art at clan level, when almost all the enemy team are decent players.

The open random games are becoming more and more infested with micro-transactions and 'pay-to-win' features these days... but you can still compete for free if you're experienced - and the strategy component of clan matches is still engaging enough to keep me coming back..... for now anyway....

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stumbled over this article today.
Maybe not the most surprising information, but still... It seems that over 45 percent of all Americans in the age of 50 plus is gaming computer games on a consistent basis. While not revolutionizing news I thought the number was actually lower than it is, maybe like 15-20 percent, but it is much higher.
I think many might be married.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usuals I cycle through are: Civilization V, Battlfield V, Skyrim, NBA 2K20, Halo: CE, Gears of War

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building a new gaming pc. RTX 4090 and AMD 7800X3D. Looking forward to good fps with max settings.

I chose an AMD processor because of how hot the high end Intel processors run. I just don't feel like dealing with heat issues. I consider less watts also a bonus. The gaming performance seems to go back and forth depending on the game for Ryzen 7000 and I9 cpus. I felt the RTX 4090 outperformed the AMD 7900 XTX enough to justify choosing it though for gpu.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War of Rights, Dead by Daylight, and Rocket League
PUBG is coming back in my rotation soon.
I plan to The Devil in Me by Dark Pictures soon.

My videogame hours are intentionally limited these days of course.
I do my gaming on a HP Omen laptop and an Xbox Series X. My laptop has an RTX 3070 mobile and AMD Ryzen 9. Seems to compete with the Series X in power in a laptop form.
I have an LG OLED CX. Excellent for gaming and watching movies. Of course that was the 2020 model. LG C2 is what you want now for a tv.
that CX was revolutionary in the OLED game when it launched 2020.
currently got a Sony OLED 77” A80J with that Costco 5 year warranty
it trades blows with the LG C2 regarding brightness and motion but Sony processing is the best in the business. That XR cognitive processor is a beast for streaming and upscaling.
That new 2023 LG G3 OLED is something to consider with that Micro Lens Array technology.
I’m staking out for that Sony qd-oled A95L

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It Takes Two

This little gem won "Game Of The Year" back when it released, and rightfully so. Not only is this game a solid platformer that mixes up the formula at every corner to keep things fresh, it deals with topics rarely discussed in video games such as Marriage and Divorce.

Just keep in mind you cant play by yourself. But its great to play with your plates.

I liked this game a lot and give it a 10. Its available on Ps4/Ps5, Xbox Series/One, Switch, PC, etc. Its also included with Game Pass at the time of posting.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now replaying the Dishonored series which is goated. Might play Bioshock 2 or Far Cry 2 next.