Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What video games are you guys playing these days?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You think I’d get burnt out playing the Breath of the Wild games back to back to back?
If they were average games, probably. But no, I dont think you will burnt out.

Age of Calamity is like an 8 out of 10 but BotW and TotK are masterpieces. You can skip Age of Calamity if you want (I wouldnt) and you wouldnt be really missing on the story since its supposed to be a prequel anyway.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I started playing some Fortnite and CoD: Warzone. Not sure why I never played them before, they are free.
Another free game released yesterday: My Hero Ultra Rumble. Its similar to Fortnite.
These game are available on pretty much all consoles. Except CoD Warzone, its not available on Switch.

Changing the subject a bit, Jim Ryan is retiring as Playstation´s CEO. Hopefully whoever´s next is an improvement.

I think EPIC is trying to slowly kill Fall Guys. A few months ago they announced they would "move away from seasons". So what´s the idea? The game survives just on cosmetics a fan-created maps? Then news broke yesterday that EPIC fired most of the Fall Guys team.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play Kloot Arena on my phone, it's a physics based game where you have basically 5 controllable bowling balls, so does your opponent and you smash into them using skills to send them flying towards obstacles in the arena and such, fun to mindlessly pass the time when I need a break.

Also playing Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis, although it's another mindless time waster, running the same dungeons and boss content over and over, perpetual grind basically.

I don't game on my PC anymore I just game a bit here and there, had moderation issues in the past Hehe

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I haven't been in much of a mood to buy any new games lately, tbh. Any recommendations?
On Switch Mario Odyssey, Links Awakening, Mario Kart 8, Breath of the wild, Age of Calamity, and Tears of the Kingdom.

Ps5 comes with a great game included called Astro's Playroom. I hear R&C: Rift Apart and FF16 are good ps5 exclusives but I havent played them yet. Spiderman AND Ff7 aré previous gen but sequels aré on the Horizon, good Time to catch up.

On Xbox series try Hi Fi Rush. High on Life is a cross-gen game but its Worth a try if you aré a fan of Rick&Morty or comedy. Havent played Starfield yet but It sounds pasable. If you aré undecided about my recommendatiins, the safest choice Is Buy an Xbox Series S and pay a Game Pass subscription.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On Switch Mario Odyssey, Links Awakening, Mario Kart 8, Breath of the wild, Age of Calamity, and Tears of the Kingdom.

Ps5 comes with a great game included called Astro's Playroom. I hear R&C: Rift Apart and FF16 are good ps5 exclusives but I havent played them yet. Spiderman AND Ff7 aré previous gen but sequels aré on the Horizon, good Time to catch up.

On Xbox series try Hi Fi Rush. High on Life is a cross-gen game but its Worth a try if you aré a fan of Rick&Morty or comedy. Havent played Starfield yet but It sounds pasable. If you aré undecided about my recommendatiins, the safest choice Is Buy an Xbox Series S and pay a Game Pass subscription.
Nintendo has been delivering more than the other systems it seems.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Playing pancake is for losers. VR is the only way to experience video gaming in 2023.
I get severe vertigo from it, not that it's a bad thing, I don't want to spend more than 45 minutes gaming anyways. Once they introduce quantum computers into VR though which is only like 7-10 years out likely then we're gonna be at literal matrix levels or even deeper than that

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing the STALKER series lately, basically its Fallout except Russian and depressing (and better). I want to play some good horror games this fall though.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World

Decent game to play with your LTR. We had to grind a little bit for extra lives to take on the last three worlds and the penultimate Boss had so much HP it was an annoying button mashing fest that seemed to go on forever but other than that its a fun passable game.

I would say 6 out of 10 but Retro graphics/gameplay/music might be a plus for veteran gamers. 7 out of 10 feels more appropiate.

Now that we are done with the game, we are gonna re-watch the Movie and wait for the Netflix series. Hope its good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Super Mario Wonder

Really good game and a must for any Mario fans or platforming fans. A lot of detail. So many cash grabs out there but you can tell this game was made with love. It has couch co op so its great to play with a girl.

9 out of 10

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Mario Wonder

Really good game and a must for any Mario fans or platforming fans. A lot of detail. So many cash grabs out there but you can tell this game was made with love. It has couch co op so its great to play with a girl.

9 out of 10
This perspective should take out the motion sickness.
This last app I own. Its excellent. Have played through Mega Man in it. The game's look like Dioramas, they are incredible in VR.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Mario Wonder

9 out of 10

Played through 75% of this game in VR, it too is absolutely mind-blowing. It unfolds just like a pop up book.

Played through the entirety of Star Fox in VR, hated the game in pancake, LOVE it in VR. Fox is about a foot or two high, everything else is to scale around his size. You feel like you are there with them watching the battle play out in 3D.

Metroid hits different in VR... it's actually pretty scary being there.

redpiller1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
The PS3’s first person shooter launch game Resistance: Fall Of Man. Sony shut down the online multiplayer in 2014, so a group revived the game which is now hosted on a private server.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World

Decent game to play with your LTR. We had to grind a little bit for extra lives to take on the last three worlds and the penultimate Boss had so much HP it was an annoying button mashing fest that seemed to go on forever but other than that its a fun passable game.

I would say 6 out of 10 but Retro graphics/gameplay/music might be a plus for veteran gamers. 7 out of 10 feels more appropiate.

Now that we are done with the game, we are gonna re-watch the Movie and wait for the Netflix series. Hope its good.
Try River City Ransom. You won't be disappointed. The one for the PC is also really good

RCR Underground is also really good, same 'beat em up RPG' but has more of a Street Fighter 2 feel to it. 4 player Couch Co op.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Super Mario RPG (Switch Remake)

This was a hell of a game in the 90s and it still hold up almost 30 years later. 9 out of 10

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Mario RPG (Switch Remake)

This was a hell of a game in the 90s and it still hold up almost 30 years later. 9 out of 10
Try Paper Mario in VR. Oh I already posted about that. I know the Switch has a way to turn the system into a VR helmet and you can play Breath of the wild in VR... probably SMRPG too.

Apparently the Citra works on 3DS games for VR

and

Last edited: