"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What turns you off about women physically?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I wish fake boobs turned me off... those girls get me in tons of trouble.
I'm not a fan of fake boobs. But I'll admit that some have boob jobs that were very well done, and that gets my attention. Despite myself. Kaley Cuoco comes to mind.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
It might be strange but if a woman has ugly feet that's a turn off for me, I seen lots of decent looking women over the years look down and see ugly feet yuck.

Bolt ons are a turn off for me, never did like them, you can tell they are fake. Big women are a turn off if a woman is taller than 5'6" I'm not really interested in.

I've always been particular about women I'm interested in, as I get older I've seemed to have become even more particular. There is so much damaged goods women walking around I've gave up on finding a decent woman. You start chatting up a woman that looks like a good prospect then her red flags start flying like the national flag, end up walking away saying fvck.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It might be strange but if a woman has ugly feet that's a turn off for me, I seen lots of decent looking women over the years look down and see ugly feet yuck.

Bolt ons are a turn off for me, never did like them, you can tell they are fake. Big women are a turn off if a woman is taller than 5'6" I'm not really interested in.

I've always been particular about women I'm interested in, as I get older I've seemed to have become even more particular. There is so much damaged goods women walking around I've gave up on finding a decent woman. You start chatting up a woman that looks like a good prospect then her red flags start flying like the national flag, end up walking away saying fvck.
It amazes me how many women act like they’ve never heard of dudes with foot fetishes or are turned off by guys that have them. But yet they’ll go spend $$$ on pedicures, nail polish, shoes, and get tattoos on their feet. Women can have all the fetishes they want (tattoos, beards, dad bods, etc) but if a guy has something they’ve never heard of (even if it’s one of the most common and harmless ones) they go ape crap over it. Women are flat out stupid.
 
Top