Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What turns you off about women physically?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish fake boobs turned me off... those girls get me in tons of trouble.
I'm not a fan of fake boobs. But I'll admit that some have boob jobs that were very well done, and that gets my attention. Despite myself. Kaley Cuoco comes to mind.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be strange but if a woman has ugly feet that's a turn off for me, I seen lots of decent looking women over the years look down and see ugly feet yuck.

Bolt ons are a turn off for me, never did like them, you can tell they are fake. Big women are a turn off if a woman is taller than 5'6" I'm not really interested in.

I've always been particular about women I'm interested in, as I get older I've seemed to have become even more particular. There is so much damaged goods women walking around I've gave up on finding a decent woman. You start chatting up a woman that looks like a good prospect then her red flags start flying like the national flag, end up walking away saying fvck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be strange but if a woman has ugly feet that's a turn off for me, I seen lots of decent looking women over the years look down and see ugly feet yuck.

Bolt ons are a turn off for me, never did like them, you can tell they are fake. Big women are a turn off if a woman is taller than 5'6" I'm not really interested in.

I've always been particular about women I'm interested in, as I get older I've seemed to have become even more particular. There is so much damaged goods women walking around I've gave up on finding a decent woman. You start chatting up a woman that looks like a good prospect then her red flags start flying like the national flag, end up walking away saying fvck.
It amazes me how many women act like they’ve never heard of dudes with foot fetishes or are turned off by guys that have them. But yet they’ll go spend $$$ on pedicures, nail polish, shoes, and get tattoos on their feet. Women can have all the fetishes they want (tattoos, beards, dad bods, etc) but if a guy has something they’ve never heard of (even if it’s one of the most common and harmless ones) they go ape crap over it. Women are flat out stupid.