"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What turns you off about women physically?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It’s amazing to see how many guys mention hating tattoos and yet I bet you 9 out of 10 women today have them. They don’t have tasteful ones either or discrete, they’re in your face and don’t make any sense and look like a walking billboard. No getting your kids name tattooed on your hoe body doesn’t make you mother of the year, no some stupid Marylin Monroe quote doesn’t make you a strong woman.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
1. Thin Hair
2. More than 15lbs over weight
3. No boobs
4. Non-existent pu$$y lips.
5. No shape.
6. Multiple Tats
7. Short Hair

I've never dated a girl with bad breath or one that was lax about her hygiene/appearance.

She needs to look like the woman in my avatar to keep my interest.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Turnoffs:
-any kind of piercing outside of regular studs on the ear, I can tolerate a nose piercing with a tiny stud; otherwise, gross. Any kind of body mutilation is gross.
-smell: there are some women who have a scent about them that immediately turns me off, I work with at least two of them. It's not like bad BO either, just... no.
-Makeup is usually a no for me unless they only wear it infrequently. The less, the better.
-Fat gross, thick ok. I can't stand fat jiggling, but if a woman is thick but it's mostly muscle then she's still attractive.

Tats don't turn me off as bad, but only if they're well placed and tasteful. Anyone who has tats creeping up their neck or visible at all times is probably going to have some mental issues I don't want to deal with.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Flat chested women. God I hate that

Mosquito bites are the worlds biggest killer
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Glasses, clothings, shoes, "swag" all make a big difference. It works for men too.
Its what turns people on and attracts them. Imagine looking at the colors and sharp lines of a ferrarri or lambo. People cant help but to be attracted.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
It’s amazing to see how many guys mention hating tattoos and yet I bet you 9 out of 10 women today have them. They don’t have tasteful ones either or discrete, they’re in your face and don’t make any sense and look like a walking billboard. No getting your kids name tattooed on your hoe body doesn’t make you mother of the year, no some stupid Marylin Monroe quote doesn’t make you a strong woman.
3058
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
NUMBER 1 BEING FAT
Too many tattoos... I prefer zero... but I'd be a virgin more or less these days for zero
Bad teeth
Lack of booty, flat booty, cellulite booty
Boobs I'm not too picky as long as I have a tennis ball we are good, a perfect a-- can make up for lack of this, boobs can be bought a perfect a-- cannot.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,904
Age
42
Location
Florida
Being too slow or old.
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
A large amount of way too colorful tattoos. I feel like I'm f-ing a comic book. Monochrome, tastefully done, can be sexy as hell. I was with a girl with monochrome ivy climbing her torso. Beautifully done.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top