Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What turns you off about women physically?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s amazing to see how many guys mention hating tattoos and yet I bet you 9 out of 10 women today have them. They don’t have tasteful ones either or discrete, they’re in your face and don’t make any sense and look like a walking billboard. No getting your kids name tattooed on your hoe body doesn’t make you mother of the year, no some stupid Marylin Monroe quote doesn’t make you a strong woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Thin Hair
2. More than 15lbs over weight
3. No boobs
4. Non-existent pu$$y lips.
5. No shape.
6. Multiple Tats
7. Short Hair

I've never dated a girl with bad breath or one that was lax about her hygiene/appearance.

She needs to look like the woman in my avatar to keep my interest.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turnoffs:
-any kind of piercing outside of regular studs on the ear, I can tolerate a nose piercing with a tiny stud; otherwise, gross. Any kind of body mutilation is gross.
-smell: there are some women who have a scent about them that immediately turns me off, I work with at least two of them. It's not like bad BO either, just... no.
-Makeup is usually a no for me unless they only wear it infrequently. The less, the better.
-Fat gross, thick ok. I can't stand fat jiggling, but if a woman is thick but it's mostly muscle then she's still attractive.

Tats don't turn me off as bad, but only if they're well placed and tasteful. Anyone who has tats creeping up their neck or visible at all times is probably going to have some mental issues I don't want to deal with.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flat chested women. God I hate that

Mosquito bites are the worlds biggest killer

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glasses, clothings, shoes, "swag" all make a big difference. It works for men too.
Its what turns people on and attracts them. Imagine looking at the colors and sharp lines of a ferrarri or lambo. People cant help but to be attracted.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s amazing to see how many guys mention hating tattoos and yet I bet you 9 out of 10 women today have them. They don’t have tasteful ones either or discrete, they’re in your face and don’t make any sense and look like a walking billboard. No getting your kids name tattooed on your hoe body doesn’t make you mother of the year, no some stupid Marylin Monroe quote doesn’t make you a strong woman.

Reaction score
NUMBER 1 BEING FAT
Too many tattoos... I prefer zero... but I'd be a virgin more or less these days for zero
Bad teeth
Lack of booty, flat booty, cellulite booty
Boobs I'm not too picky as long as I have a tennis ball we are good, a perfect a-- can make up for lack of this, boobs can be bought a perfect a-- cannot.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too slow or old.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A large amount of way too colorful tattoos. I feel like I'm f-ing a comic book. Monochrome, tastefully done, can be sexy as hell. I was with a girl with monochrome ivy climbing her torso. Beautifully done.