"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What to whisper into a girl's ear

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
Ripper said:
* (Approach from behind, don't allow her to turn around and say the following starting with a slow whisper and building to a roar)

'Now we're going to play a little game...it's called rape...NOW RUN!!'
That would be actually interesting to try.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
sosilky said:
Try: "I'm gonna sh!t in your mouth"
You see the thing about Ripper's suggestion is that it can actually get a positive response. The psychology behind it is actually intriguing. Whereas your suggestion is just plain vulgar and not going to get you anywhere except put in the I'm never gonna bang you zone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
518
Reaction score
3
MacAvoy said:
You see the thing about Ripper's suggestion is that it can actually get a positive response. The psychology behind it is actually intriguing. Whereas your suggestion is just plain vulgar and not going to get you anywhere except put in the I'm never gonna bang you zone.
well, i was only joking and if were gonna be serious if I was to use Ripper's line on a girl I've never met before I would assume it would scare her.
 

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
464
Reaction score
19
Location
Just beyond reach
MacAvoy said:
FYI I actually plan on trying that. Does that make me retarded?
I wasn't really talking about that idea. This rape idea is not retarded. It is either fvcked up, or totally legit. I would stay with the whisper rather than yell "RUN." That would certainly be retarded and doesn't capture the true essence of the effect. Also, she isn't going to run, obviously, so what will you follow up with. There is alot of retarded possible ways this could end up.

I would grab her hand after you whisper run, and say something like, "Too late, I already got you. Let's go dance." Or, "To late, I got you. Now you must buy me a drink." Or anything ****y funny, and lighthearted, after that monstrous opener.

Let me know how it goes.
 

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
3
Guys...chill...chill. It was a joke.

I personally wouldn't do this but I did I hear it from a friend who apparently tried this and the girl dropped her drink, the glass smashed and she was shaking like a leaf. Not sure what happened afterwards though!
 
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
2
Location
The armpit of Southern USA
Ripper said:
* (Approach from behind, don't allow her to turn around and say the following starting with a slow whisper and building to a roar)

'Now we're going to play a little game...it's called rape...NOW RUN!!'
You've actually done this?! I'd be tempted to shield my balls first.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
2
Location
The armpit of Southern USA
Let's get into trouble, baby(with funny cadence).:up:
 

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
464
Reaction score
19
Location
Just beyond reach
Okay, my retarded answer: "Have you ever seen the back of E.T.'s head?"

This is a trick you do by pulling your ball skin up and tucking in your dong, then pulling the skin tight against your pelvis forming what looks like the back of E.T.'s head.
 

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
519
Reaction score
6
'You're in a lot of trouble little missy'
'You've been a bad girl'

Or different variations of those lines to invoke sexual inuendo's are most probably the best lines to whisper into a woman's ear.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top