"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What to text when she’s out of town?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Had a really good night the other day with a friend of a friend at a bar.

One of my female friends knows a smoking hot girl and she set us up a bit by getting me a seat next to her. We got on really well and I spent most of the night just flat out cuddling with her, gave her a kiss at the end of the evening too. Awesome.

Thing is, she lives out of town about 50 miles away. Haven’t texted at all so far since I wanted to keep things cool, but l know she doesn’t visit often.

Is that a big deal or should I just drop a “great night” text like normal?

Also don’t wanna come on too strong to this chick I just met. I find it’s too easy to sound desperate with text.

Thanks fellas.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Thank you for the replies gentlemen!
Took a chance and texted her and it's going great. She's messaging me a whole bunch now. I'm taking it easy and just letting her chat, not replying right away etc. etc.

She's a total cutie though. I will see if I can see her next time I'm in her city.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Just a nice text every other day, nothing needy.. “How’s your week” .. or “Thought about you today, just seeing how your doing”

Or if you end up doing something fun like going to get food a picture of your plate of food and ask “Jealous?
And of course schedule dates.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Agree with @cola

You should use this technique to stay relevant, but you should also up the sexual/romantic vibe...
invite her to yours for the weekend, dont ask her if you can come see her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top