"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What to say..

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
Normally I don't struggle coming up with things to say but I am now.

Some back story. I was getting tattooed a few months back and got talking to one of the female tattooists guesting at the studio. However it turned out that the guy (also guesting) that was tattooing me was her boyfriend so that was that.

Anyways it looks like they've broken up and she's moved back into the area (she was originally from my city) and is permanently working at studio. On Instagram I liked a photo put up by the studio which just happened to be by her. Couple hours later she started following me on Instagram. Doesn't look like she followed anyone else so I'm guessing she remembered me.

I wanna shoot of a message whilst the iron is hot so any suggestions what to say?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Talk about the artwork. Feed her some compliments.
 
Top