Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say BEFORE the kiss?!?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard this too many times in the past few months, so i am going to post it and see if the people i know are the only one's with this problem...

My friends come up to me and ask me the following:

What must i speak/say to her JUST before i pull into her?

An example of one of these senario's was that my friend Marc was sitting on the beach with his chick and she was lying on him and they were both looking into the sea while watching the sunset. Now this is a perfect location for that kiss, but then he told me that before he wanted to kiss her he never knew what to talk about with her or what to say JUST before he pulled her.

My answer to hims was:

Me: Just speak to her about anything or continue to speak to her about what you were talking to her about, nothing has to "change"

Him: Well i dont think that i should pull her while we are talking about how irritating her kid sister is

Me: well then make sure that you are talking about something more on the "romantic" side of things such as how much you mean to eachother or taking her on a romantic holiday soon etc

Him: But like... is there not anything that i should say that 1 second before i pull her? because i keep on feeling wierd when i am just about to pull her, i get the feeling that my timing is going to be bad! is this normal?

Me: Stop thinking about all that, she isnt going to see it as anything bad if you kiss her afetr saying something or not, so stop worrying and just kiss her without thinking about all this sh!t

Him: ok... well... what if she isnt expecting it?

Me: 1st of all, who sais she HAS to expect it? actually, alot of chix like being kissed by suprise.. and 2ndly if the 2 of you are cuddling on the beach like that, she SHOULD be expecting it, so now please stop worrying so much about all the distractions, get all those doughbts out of your head, and KISS HER D@MNNIT!

Him: You know what, you're right, i'll just kiss her and i wont CARE about anything else! F*ck timing, if we are in that position then i CANT go wrong.. thanx man.

Me: No problem.. now go do your thing;)

Thats just with one of my friends.... I'm just wondering if any of you have had this kind of problem, or anything similar. so.. have you? :rolleyes:

Laterz...

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i know that the girl wants me to kiss her then i will do one of the following (which ever is more natural at the time):

-You can just get eye contact, smile slightly and lean in and kiss. You don't have to say anything, sometimes it's not needed.

-I sometimes say (when i know she wants to kiss) "come here", or "come here a sec", which will get her to move closer to you, then you just get the EC and lean in.

-I say "I'm trying really hard not to kiss you right now", then lean in, she should lean in too.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for that?

SuperFlex: nice. And thanx for the advise, but i was asking if anyone has had this problem or anything similar to it, i wasnt asking for advise;) But thanx anyways.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sorry, miss read the question.

No.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with frinds asking those questions? Or being in the position of your friend?

Ill answer both. No and no. But if i did, id tell him to just hug her and get cheek to cheek. You dont have to say anything. Just give her two pecks...one by the cheek bone and the other closer (in a straight line as if leading to her lips) to her lips. She will lean her face towards yours and thats it

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to say after a first kiss: "Well spank my ass and call me a b*tch, you really do like me!" :D Wish I could remember where that was from.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hope you flossed!"

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Serioulsy just look stare into her eyes and say the most random thing you can think of.

"I lost 20 pounds with the Atkins diet".

She'll laugh and think it's cute.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^^Serioulsy just look stare into her eyes and say the most random thing you can think of.

"I lost 20 pounds with the Atkins diet".

She'll laugh and think it's cute.
"Your mother sucks in bed"

"Oh R3N3GAD3, hee hee"

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperFlex
If i know that the girl wants me to kiss her then i will do one of the following (which ever is more natural at the time):

-You can just get eye contact, smile slightly and lean in and kiss. You don't have to say anything, sometimes it's not needed.

-I sometimes say (when i know she wants to kiss) "come here", or "come here a sec", which will get her to move closer to you, then you just get the EC and lean in.

-I say "I'm trying really hard not to kiss you right now", then lean in, she should lean in too.
Those are good. I usually do the first one, but the second one is good too.