"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What to do?...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Wow haven't seen this board in a little bit, hello I'm redknight, king of all kings!! Even BURGER KING!!

Anyways, I'm in a situation. A friend of mine (a chick) gave me a number of a girl that she thought I should meet awhile ago.

Now I use ball busting and flirting constantly. Here's one I like:

Me: "Interesting..." (looking at the sky with my hand on chin pretending to think hard)

Her: "What?"

Me: "You actually had a decent score on your test."

Her: "Uh.. What test?"

Me: "The test every potential girl has to pass to even get a next date with me. And it looks like you barely made it. Oh wait I forgot you didn't buy me flowers. Goodbye." (Then turn my back and walk a little bit away, This **** could go on and on)

BUT I am not here to give communication tips. I actually need advice. So I ended up meeting her for coffee and a walk around an outdoor mall. See, I flirted with her and roll played with her, you know the whole shebag, but she clearly had no personality to catch ANY OF IT. She laughed but didn't keep going. BORING.

Most of the girls I've dated catch right back and joke around and I find that interesting now that I know what I'm doing. If you know the "system" then you know what I'm talking about.

Well that cuts it short so...

Should I throw in the towel? Or should I see if she opens up more?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Wow, lets not reply so fast guys we don't want to burn our keyboards with such speed.. :eek:
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude you gotta remember some chicks are just dumbasses with no wit. These are the ones you should forego all the quick thinking antics, just talk to them and KINO... did you kino at all? Doesnt look like you did from what you wrote...
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
If you have no interest....go hang out with her again and see what you can get out of it.

But if you have no interest what is the point? Forget her.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Absolutely bro, maybe Kino and just talking regular conversation is best. I did use Kino, but I mainly use it to point valid points and when I bring up happy times/memories for association purposes. I really like to use it when I first talk to the girl with a hug then tell them "ok, no more touching." hahha its the best.

I agree very much with what you said. Some girls just aren't witty.

I'm actually just going to next her.

I feel bad because she's nice but just flat and boring.

Anyways, thanks for the advice but I should of done this to begin with.. just had to know if anyone has seen girls like this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top