Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow haven't seen this board in a little bit, hello I'm redknight, king of all kings!! Even BURGER KING!!

Anyways, I'm in a situation. A friend of mine (a chick) gave me a number of a girl that she thought I should meet awhile ago.

Now I use ball busting and flirting constantly. Here's one I like:

Me: "Interesting..." (looking at the sky with my hand on chin pretending to think hard)

Her: "What?"

Me: "You actually had a decent score on your test."

Her: "Uh.. What test?"

Me: "The test every potential girl has to pass to even get a next date with me. And it looks like you barely made it. Oh wait I forgot you didn't buy me flowers. Goodbye." (Then turn my back and walk a little bit away, This **** could go on and on)

BUT I am not here to give communication tips. I actually need advice. So I ended up meeting her for coffee and a walk around an outdoor mall. See, I flirted with her and roll played with her, you know the whole shebag, but she clearly had no personality to catch ANY OF IT. She laughed but didn't keep going. BORING.

Most of the girls I've dated catch right back and joke around and I find that interesting now that I know what I'm doing. If you know the "system" then you know what I'm talking about.

Well that cuts it short so...

Should I throw in the towel? Or should I see if she opens up more?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, lets not reply so fast guys we don't want to burn our keyboards with such speed.. :eek:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you gotta remember some chicks are just dumbasses with no wit. These are the ones you should forego all the quick thinking antics, just talk to them and KINO... did you kino at all? Doesnt look like you did from what you wrote...

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no interest....go hang out with her again and see what you can get out of it.

But if you have no interest what is the point? Forget her.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely bro, maybe Kino and just talking regular conversation is best. I did use Kino, but I mainly use it to point valid points and when I bring up happy times/memories for association purposes. I really like to use it when I first talk to the girl with a hug then tell them "ok, no more touching." hahha its the best.

I agree very much with what you said. Some girls just aren't witty.

I'm actually just going to next her.

I feel bad because she's nice but just flat and boring.

Anyways, thanks for the advice but I should of done this to begin with.. just had to know if anyone has seen girls like this.