Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been sitting back in the shadows of my high school halls and just stay watching, observing. And God dang there are some fine specimens that catch my eye. And I would love to hit it off with these chick's, But the Thing is, I don't really know what to say/do since they're/ I'm either:

1. They're With there chick pack/AFC Orbiters.

2. I completely chicken out of doing the approach, I get nervous and go (oooo not today) when I see the girls I want to approach.

I've approached this girl I liked in the past and we hit it off, since then I feel like I've lost my mojo, my ways to getting the poon Any advice on overcoming this fear/nervousness?

If you have any threads you'd like to share on what to do, send them.
Thanks in Advance Brothers,.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think about it...just do what you do. Chicks will enter your path at different points.

You want the ladies on your turf. Do not go out of your way .(weak framed orbiters do this)

Have a clear mission objective. Females were designed as helpers. Have a mission, and you will be surrounded with ladies.

Work on yourself till this happens.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not be afraid of failure. The only way you can master something is to allow yourself to fail sometimes. Failure will teach you that you're not good enough to master the skill. By learning through (your own or other's) failures then you can try another method to achieve your desired goals. Failure is part of the learning process.

When you're afraid to do anything, just remember that the only way to eliminate fear is just to face it.

If you're afraid of talking with your target, then you can practice talking to random persons/ girls. Most girls are nice. Conversing is an art in itself and it is another skill that you need to master if you want to be charming.

If you have any threads you'd like to share on what to do, send them.
The DJ Bible is full of awesome threads. Why don't you check it out?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe this, many women are jarred when random men come up and speak to them. They might be nervous or shy...this is probably one of the most crucial moments when cold approaching. You must keep talking and not allow her quietness to unsettle you.

The key here in my opinion, is to think about reality. You can't think about two things at once, so think about the most important thing. When you approach a woman your goal isn't to get her number, it isn't to get laid and it definitely isn't to get her to like you.

Your goal is to qualify her, if she meets your standards then move from there. How you come across (your facial expressions etc) is her problem.

When guys say they have nothing to say, they think the solution is find more content...when in reality it's probably something internally.

Saying that though op, do what interviewers do, come up with preselected question that qualify her.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not be afraid of failure. The only way you can master something is to allow yourself to fail sometimes. Failure will teach you that you're not good enough to master the skill. By learning through (your own or other's) failures then you can try another method to achieve your desired goals. Failure is part of the learning process.

When you're afraid to do anything, just remember that the only way to eliminate fear is just to face it.

If you're afraid of talking with your target, then you can practice talking to random persons/ girls. Most girls are nice. Conversing is an art in itself and it is another skill that you need to master if you want to be charming.

The DJ Bible is full of awesome threads. Why don't you check it out?
I actually read the whole bible. Planning on revisiting it.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks backseat, I'll take this into consideration.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read... Read... Read.....

It's a numbers game....

Always remember "Rejection is Better that Regret"....

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually read the whole bible. Planning on revisiting it.
So you read it?

What have you done about it?

You know what distinguish winner from losers? Actions!

I have 3 smarters people than me, working ON THE BUSINESS I BRING! ... YESTHEY SMARTER AND KNOW MORE.... BUT I AM THE GUY THEY NEED TO MAKE A LIVING

I bring the clients,the smarter people do the backoffice or ''the stuff the client ask for'' and I present to the client.. and make the money... while feeding the smarter person... I own him .... why? He's smart, knows more... but they aint socialè

So the best way to succeed at life and in the game of girls.... talk to them... be the guy who bring the social

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read... Read... Read.....

It's a numbers game....

Always remember "Rejection is Better that Regret"....
What does a numbers game MEAN! like how many dates/phone numbers you get?
And thanks Dingo, for responding

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks @backseatjuan for bringing up my posts, whoever it helps...
What does a numbers game MEAN! like how many dates/phone numbers you get?
And thanks Dingo, for responding
Hopefully op reads this or at least someone else who needs help.

It’s a numbers game, this can mean many different things for many different people.

Here’s one way to look at it, there is a threshold of failures that a person must have before he starts succeeding. How many failures? No one knows and it depends on the person, but you must exceed this number before you can have significant success. If you take continuous action you will get most of your failures out the way, before you start succeeding.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

It’s a numbers game, this can mean many different things for many different people.

Here’s one way to look at it, there is a threshold of failures that a person must have before he starts succeeding. How many failures? No one knows and it depends on the person, but you must exceed this number before you can have significant success. If you take continuous action you will get most of your failures out the way, before you start succeeding.
for me numbers game is more like when we have couple steady plates and dont need to worry about being cheated on or about our oneitis leaving us

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, I've read your post now I definitely understand what you're saying, in order to succeed we have to fail. But what I don't understand is why does this hold true? Why can't we just succeed the first time around and learn from there?
Thanks for the post.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've read your post now I definitely understand what you're saying, in order to succeed we have to fail. But what I don't understand is why does this hold true? Why can't we just succeed the first time around and learn from there?
Thanks for the post.
Because nobody is perfect. Everyone has had to face obstacles and even made mistakes of their own to get to where they're at. You could read all about attraction or approaching or whatever as much as you want, you will never really master it if it's not put into practice. And in order to master it, you will go through trial and error and learn from those experiences.

Don't compare yourself to others. Go at your own pace.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because nobody is perfect. Everyone has had to face obstacles and even made mistakes of their own to get to where they're at. You could read all about attraction or approaching or whatever as much as you want, you will never really master it if it's not put into practice. And in order to master it, you will go through trial and error and learn from those experiences.

Don't compare yourself to others. Go at your own pace.
I see, thanks for the reply.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...But what I don't understand is why does this hold true? Why can't we just succeed the first time around and learn from there?
Thanks for the post.
Even though @Gan gave you a good reply here’s something additional. Read about the four stages of competence, you’re probably on stage 2. 1) Unconscious incompetence 2) Conscious incompetence 3) Conscious competence and 4) Unconscious competence.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers game means something like this:

I messaged roughly 20 girls to get 5 replies.

Of the 5, 2 were incompatible off the bat, 3 went to date plate.

Of the 3, one went to LTR

And so on.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers game means something like this:

I messaged roughly 20 girls to get 5 replies.

Of the 5, 2 were incompatible off the bat, 3 went to date plate.

Of the 3, one went to LTR

And so on.
I figured that's what it meant, I'm trying to start spinning plates now.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though @Gan gave you a good reply here’s something additional. Read about the four stages of competence, you’re probably on stage 2. 1) Unconscious incompetence 2) Conscious incompetence 3) Conscious competence and 4) Unconscious competence.
I've seen this before, it's on the forum right?

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any trusted source/link to read on about this? Thanks.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured that's what it meant, I'm trying to start spinning plates now.
No, no. Spinning plates isn't going to help. You need to date women. No matter how good your juggling, unicyle, or plat-spinning is, it won't get dates.