Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can start but can't freaking continue

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have this problem. I can start a conversation but can't freaking continue. The conversation quickly dies. Example: tonight this Asian girl was talking loudly to her friends on the street. She was not the fob kind but the Asians that were born and raised here, the ones that wear a lot of makeup and have nice teeth.

She was talking loud and I said excuse me you speak very good English. She said thanks. I said what's your name and we shook hands. I said my friend told me Asian women would like me, why is that? (My friend really told me Asian girls would like me)
She said probably because we're loving creatures I don't know. Then I stood there like a dumbass and she walked away.

There are 2 thing I should let you know to give you some hints. When I am talking to her I can't believe she's being nice to me. I expect her to be mean and tell me "don't talk to me" or something. I can't believe she's standing there and not walking away. I also think she is not attracted to me and this is not going to work.

Sometimes I feel like I can't relate to people I feel like I am different. When I am talking to her I am also too focused on myself, I can see my own facial expressions, I can't see hers.

Wtf is wrong with me, why can I start but not continue, why does the conversation die so quickly?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You might try practicing your conversation skills on women you have no interest in at all. Or this may sound funny but even on other males. The goal is to work on being able to continue a conversation for longer than you currently are. Start by making boring small talk over anything. As for Asian women unfortunately I haven't talked to too many in my lifetime. I wish I had more around to talk to. But what I have found with them is that they tend to be more serious than my default demeanor. I like to make humor out of anything and everything. I have only met one Asian woman in my life who actually laughed at my humor. I guess what I am trying to say is to me they seem difficult to talk to too. And I have no problems with social skills and self confidence. So again try practicing on somebody easier to talk to. And work your way up to an Asian woman or another hot babe you are interested in.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me you speak very good English"....

Are you f'ing kidding me ?

You got to be a troll....

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Excuse me you speak very good English"....

Are you f'ing kidding me ?

You got to be a troll....
I didn't think that at all. Both poster and topic seem legit to me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask questions and let her talk. If she isn't talking to you she is not interested... move on.

It all starts with the chick, if she is not interested, NOTHING can happen. Don't waste time with chicks you don't have a chance with.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask questions and let her talk. If she isn't talking to you she is not interested... move on.
I don't believe this, many women are jarred when random men come up and speak to them. They might be nervous or shy...this is probably one of the most crucial moments when cold approaching. You must keep talking and not allow her quietness to unsettle you.

The key here in my opinion, is to think about reality. You can't think about two things at once, so think about the most important thing. When you approach a woman your goal isn't to get her number, it isn't to get laid and it definitely isn't to get her to like you.

Your goal is to qualify her, if she meets your standards then move from there. How you come across (your facial expressions etc) is her problem.

When guys say they have nothing to say, they think the solution is find more content...when in reality it's probably something internally.

Saying that though op, do what interviewers do, come up with preselected question that qualify her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, wtf you want? It happens. Realize one thing though, if you can't, that means you don't want. Best way is to realize that you want, and that you can be agressive to get the things you want.

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

thanks for your responses. For those of you who are making fun of my pick up line, you are obviously not getting the joke. She is Asian speaking perfect English. I am telling her I am surprised that she speaks good English....because I expected her to be saying ching chung chong just because she is Asian. LOL LOL LOL ok if you don't get my sense of humor that's fine.ok forget the Asian girl, that was just an example to highlight the fact that I cant continue.

Also, it seems that some of you misinterpreted something I wrote in my original post. When I said "I think she is not attracted to me, I think it's not going to work," what I mean is that my belief is unreasonable. She could be giving me huge IOIs, she could be amazed by me and completely in love with me, but I still have this belief that she is not attracted to me and that it's not going to work.

of all the posts that I read, I like 3agle 3yes's response the most because it rang true to me. Me and 3agle 3 yes are on the same page. Actually, I was going to say this in my original post. I would like to qualify her, but I feel like I have no standards. I probably do have standards, but I just don't know them. I jsut want anyone that looks hot.I don't want to "fake qualify" someone and ask her "are you adventurous" when I dont actually care if she is adventurous.

How do I know what my standards are in order to qualify her, and how would knowing my standards translate to the qualifying questions?

For example, let's say I like women that are mature. I can't just ask her "are you mature?"

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro!!
Dude, wtf you want? It happens. Realize one thing though, if you can't, that means you don't want. Best way is to realize that you want, and that you can be agressive to get the things you want.

Haha

Some Too Short Yo :D

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have this problem. I can start a conversation but can't freaking continue. The conversation quickly dies. Example: tonight this Asian girl was talking loudly to her friends on the street. She was not the fob kind but the Asians that were born and raised here, the ones that wear a lot of makeup and have nice teeth.

She was talking loud and I said excuse me you speak very good English. She said thanks. I said what's your name and we shook hands. I said my friend told me Asian women would like me, why is that? (My friend really told me Asian girls would like me)
She said probably because we're loving creatures I don't know. Then I stood there like a dumbass and she walked away.

There are 2 thing I should let you know to give you some hints. When I am talking to her I can't believe she's being nice to me. I expect her to be mean and tell me "don't talk to me" or something. I can't believe she's standing there and not walking away. I also think she is not attracted to me and this is not going to work.

Sometimes I feel like I can't relate to people I feel like I am different. When I am talking to her I am also too focused on myself, I can see my own facial expressions, I can't see hers.

Wtf is wrong with me, why can I start but not continue, why does the conversation die so quickly?
Because your conversation has no substance. You're not really talking about anything.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trying too hard...I almost always fukk things up with too much effort.

Relax, and have fun.