Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do??

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone heard about this book that has become very popular, its called "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys": By: Greg Behrendt,Liz Tuccillo. It was one of those damned books that Oprah pushed onto the world with her show. Its the writers from "Sex and the City".

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/excerpts/2004-09-08-hes-just_x.htm

Anyways, this girl that I have been talking to is reading this book. She is now comparing me to every guy in the book and telling me my faults and why she thinks I'm not into her. What is he trying to pull here? It kinda upsets me that I'm being compared to some AFC in book that is probably made up. Is she just trying to justify her feeling of her not being into me that much?

What do you guys think? What should I say or do? I have been trying to come back with some ****y funny stuff, but had no luck.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amusing and to be honest I'd rather women thought men weren't really in to them when in reality moves aren't made on most chicks because the guy is wary of asking a woman out because he thinks she's a stupid c*nt and will either blow him out, flake out on him or decide he isn't worth it for some stupid idiotic reason.

I think it's good this guy is convincing women it's because men aren't really that in to them if they don't make a move or ask them out - it makes us look a hell of a lot better and crushes the ego's of women who read that book.

Great!

The Muscly Jerk

Omni

Don Juan
Reaction score
BADA-BING said:
Is she just trying to justify her feeling of her not being into me that much?
My guess is that she's trying to manipulate you into assuring her that you ARE into her, and into making more of an effort for her to prove it. Regardless, what she's doing is disrespectful to you; tell her to knock it off, and bail if she won't.

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she has you doing all that AFC crap she'll lose interest in you...
Don't know why God just had to make women assbackwards...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BADA-BING said:
Hey guys has anyone heard about this book that has become very popular, its called "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys": By: Greg Behrendt,Liz Tuccillo. It was one of those damned books that Oprah pushed onto the world with her show. Its the writers from "Sex and the City".

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/excerpts/2004-09-08-hes-just_x.htm

Anyways, this girl that I have been talking to is reading this book. She is now comparing me to every guy in the book and telling me my faults and why she thinks I'm not into her. What is he trying to pull here? It kinda upsets me that I'm being compared to some AFC in book that is probably made up. Is she just trying to justify her feeling of her not being into me that much?

What do you guys think? What should I say or do? I have been trying to come back with some ****y funny stuff, but had no luck.
tell her that if she needs some book to understand you that your relationship really isn't heading in the direction you thought it would and that you think its time for some space.

when a woman starts ragging on you SHUT THAT SH*T DOWN.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd spend more time with other women. Maybe then she'll realize you really AREN'T that into her and start trying to get you back.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
tell her that if she needs some book to understand you that your relationship really isn't heading in the direction you thought it would and that you think its time for some space.

when a woman starts ragging on you SHUT THAT SH1T DOWN.
A1 advice. Plain, simple, effective.

Dapper

Banned
Reaction score
Man, when a girl is hot and I wanna keep her, I play the inverse turn. They needs to be trained, just like the family dog. So, here's what I do; I agree and apologize for treatin her so bad and agree to follow the book. Then, I stop doin other stuff I do for her cause I want to follow the book. I didn't read it so I don't know - you decide based on what she says about the book. So, I'd find something that I do reeeeeaaaalll good that she likes and I'd stop. Then I' point out, its not in the book. Man, I'd wear her out with that book. Like, she'd say why didn't you lick my xxxxx - I'd say its not in the book. I'd do it until she said, forget the book. :rock:

Man, sometimes you gots to use your brain instead of fear and abandonment. :yes: You won't get two other dogs cause your dog won't walk on a leash. :nono: You'd train that sucka. So, TRAIN YOUR WOMAN. :up:

If you gets no respect, you gives no respect :rockon: