"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

what to do wid this chick

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Well, here's this chinese chick in my graduate school I really dunno what to do with.

I met her about an year ago in the orientation week and knew her ever since. but only recently became interested in her.

I *think* she's a shy type as I never seen her talking to any1 in da class except for 2-3 other chinese girls. Anyhows, lately I have started flirting with her...and she always smiles and stuffs when I talk to her.

I asked her for a coffee after class one day and she said she doesn't drink coffee and that she's going to the lab. But after 30 mins I discovered her with another chick standing there in the juice bar queue!

The other day I sent her a sms asking how she's doing and she responded that she's doing ok. Then I sent her another sms asking if I cud call..she said "No, i am busy at this moment".. so I never called back and she never calls me as well.

But she says "Hi" whenever we meet in class or in campus. If I start a conversation (it's always me) she responds and sometimes even ask questions! But it's not getting any better than this.

Should I push it further or move on to the next one?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
put her on the backburner. Just treat her as a friend.

You're the earth, and shes just one of the many satellites that rotate around your life.

So just treat her like that, give her a smile and a nod when you see her, and talk to her when you feel like it.

I'd actively seek out other chicks if I were you, and just set her aside for now, to be dealt with at a later date.

Rhino.
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
DON'T EVER ASK A GIRL IF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. Call, talk, hug, kiss, fvck. Doesn't matter. You just do it. And to answer your question, she's not interested, and just trying to be polite. LJBF her.
 
Top