Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when your beard starts turning gray?

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you avoid having face hair by shaving it or do you continue having a beard thats gray? Do women think gray hair beards are nasty or do the prefer that over a shaven face?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it was salt & pepper I kept it or at least touched it up with dye, but after it became fully white I went clean shaven.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really just depends. I will shave it if I'm going out, but I let it grow otherwise and gf likes it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched quite a few beard videos where women rate guys with different looks, and they pretty consistently choose the guy with the stubble look or a short, well groomed beard. They rarely choose the clean shaven look, except for rare cases where the guy has an exceptionally handsome face, usually with a great jawline. But usually they prefer facial hair.

Agree with others that women like the salt and pepper look, so if it's just in the process of going gray, I wouldn't worry about it.

I recently saw a video where the guy made an observation I thought was interesting. He said that girls very consistently choose the stubble look, and yet that look is the exact one which causes so much pain and irritation on a girl's face when making out (I've experienced this myself). Let it grow in a little more and that doesn't occur. But it does seem odd that the look they like best is the one that is hardest to kiss.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question, I believe it depends on your shape, masculinity and vibes.

A grey beard on a masculine guy gives him a more experienced rugged look while its a curse on a chubby guy that looks even older or weaker.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it does seem odd that the look they like best is the one that is hardest to kiss.
It’s not odd at all, they are rating the beard on aesthetics and not how it feels after all. A short beard/stubble looks best even on a handsome face with good jawline. It’s neat it’s tidy it’s masculine.

Im sprouting like 3-4 grey hairs in my beard and about 8-9 on my chest. I pluck them out as they are manageable.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few patches, I rock it. Women seem to like it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys look 15 years older with a gray(ing) beard.

Unless your women like the grandpa-look, shave the hell outa your face.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is it ages you out of dating younger 20ish women unless they have daddy issues. You can look young all the way into your 30's until your beard or hair starts to gray they it gives away your age. Anyone have any good techniques for coloring beards to make it look natural?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that you can't control
Its nature. Obviously you can dey your beard or shave it.

Meanwhile you focus on the things you do have control over;

- soundcheck your crib.

- make sure your finances are good.

-work out. Make sure you'll enter the 30/40 /50 league with a GREAT body

-to add to the last piont; make sure your style is oke /good/ even perfect. Your clothes amd cologne game should be on piont.

- and ofcourse internal things. Your work on Game , happiness and mental health should be a neverending process.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dye. Professional beard dying is very pricey. Never trird it. Home dying needs to be done 3x week. There is also a beard pen that touches up nicely. I keep stubble. Use 3 setting on my electric.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I'll say that a lot of women like the salt and pepper look as long as it's not overwhelming. But eyebrows? If they start lightening up, I think those are more important. I use Just For Men moustache touch-up kit once a month to keep my eyebrows matching my hair and most of my beard. It makes a difference to have strong, bolder looking eyebrows IMO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
People really needs to stop worrying about this type of stuff. Losing hair...beard turning gray...so what? Embrace it. Own it. Stop being so insecure that you feel the need to change things that are out of your control to be accepted.

Accept yourself first because until you do that no matter how much you try to change for others to accept you they won't. Confidence and acceptance of yourself gets you acceptance from others as a side effect that no amount of hair coloring or hair transplanting will. Ironically without even trying.

You will be far more attractive to women with this mindset and attitude with less hair and a gray beard than you ever will be being insecure with a full head of hair and normal colored beard. Trust me on this one.

You think Sean Connery worried about his great beard and thinning hair? Fvck no. Women found him super attractive and charming regardless. Have that "it" factor about you and none of this other sh!t people worry about matters.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched quite a few beard videos where women rate guys with different looks, and they pretty consistently choose the guy with the stubble look or a short, well groomed beard. They rarely choose the clean shaven look, except for rare cases where the guy has an exceptionally handsome face, usually with a great jawline. But usually they prefer facial hair.

Agree with others that women like the salt and pepper look, so if it's just in the process of going gray, I wouldn't worry about it.

I recently saw a video where the guy made an observation I thought was interesting. He said that girls very consistently choose the stubble look, and yet that look is the exact one which causes so much pain and irritation on a girl's face when making out (I've experienced this myself). Let it grow in a little more and that doesn't occur. But it does seem odd that the look they like best is the one that is hardest to kiss.
You've been kissing guys with stubble again? Sorry you set me up for an easy one

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
People really needs to stop worrying about this type of stuff. Losing hair...beard turning gray...so what? Embrace it. Own it. Stop being so insecure that you feel the need to change things that are out of your control to be accepted.

Accept yourself first because until you do that no matter how much you try to change for others to accept you they won't. Confidence and acceptance of yourself gets you acceptance from others as a side effect that no amount of hair coloring or hair transplanting will. Ironically without even trying.

You will be far more attractive to women with this mindset and attitude with less hair and a gray beard than you ever will be being insecure with a full head of hair and normal colored beard. Trust me on this one.

You think Sean Connery worried about his great beard and thinning hair? Fvck no. Women found him super attractive and charming regardless. Have that "it" factor about you and none of this other sh!t people worry about matters.
It's mostly so we can still date women in their early 20's. A guy in his 30's without gray hair still appears young to a 20 year old woman. A man in his 30's with graying hair starts to seem like an old guy to these women and that will limit your options in that age range. If you want to continue to have easy access to 20 year olds in your 30's you gotta keep the grays away.