Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when you knew she was plating on you? But she doesn't know yet

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
No what you'd do is not invest in her any further and move on. Unless you prefer to invest in wasting your time and trying to "win" some ridiculous game with a chick who's already shown you she's a game player or at least in a relationship already.

Oh and there's only one true signal of attraction: You ask a girl out, she not only accepts but shows up to be with just you on a date.
I will SUPER NEXT HER buddy, thank for kicking my butt.

If you'll agree she's a player, then I believe in that, and ill move on.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the actual problem was.

She had a boyfriend, but flirted with you? Amirite?

I think you'll reflect in time how much a mountain of a molehill you are making of it.
No but she made a **** fight between us.

It's all over I win.

I feel powerful now as the pain is gone away, I'm stable now.

Now it's time for her to feel pain, because I'm 100% sure she's into me. She played on me.

I will absolutely SUPER NEXT HER, and she will realize she just lost the

"The Best Alpha DJ" in town :)

Without me doing anything, she will experience withdrawal pains.

Last edited:

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally no clue what you're going on about.

What pain? Blue balls?

They all play. We play too. Everyone is looking out for their interests, and it's not really worth holding that against anyone too much.

What's a "super next"?

Best alpha dj in town? Dunno about that mate. @Tenacity is pretty nifty.
Haha you miss the show,

I was just pissed of as I saw her on her other social media account going out with the beta placeholder.

We had chemistry and she gave me some interesting signals but she was plating on me.

But the other helpful DJ's here already gave me some insightful advice.

I felt better now, they all agreed she's a player :D

"In my own town" as I was saying :D

Here you can read it again:

I'm just pissed off right now.

I just knew the girl who was giving me some signals of attraction was plating on me, and if I was not lurking on her other social media accounts I will become a blind disney fool.

She is currently in a relationship. The photos are the evidence.

I'm pissed off because she was plating on me I initiated an effort for us to get along and gave her an interest so we can establish a relationship.

She doesn't know yet that I already knew.

Tell me DJ's, you decide what I should do?

Would I go for a revenge? :D

Calm down?

Give her confusion? a lesson?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is confusing as fvck.

From what i gather, you believe this woman has besmirched you in your hometown, by having a boyfriend. And because you are alpha of the town, you won't tolerate it.

Is that right, or what the fvck is the problem? :D

Don't waste energy on some sort of revenge. Just hit on a different woman next week instead.
Buddy, you are far from right.

Nevermind, I feel better now.

I thank you for your concern/interest in my situation.

I just got plated, that's all :D

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line if someone is that upset over one woman because he wasn't the only guy she was seeing AND he hasn't even banged her, he is a guy who has no options. Period. Point blank...

I'm not interested in the "Oh I have other options but I'm not interested in them as much". Ok, then you DON'T have other options, regardless of why, how, what, who or when...

He needs tough love, not people coddling him. You call it negative, I call it being 100. No dude who dates women regularly is going to expect a woman to only be seeing him in the beginning. Thats AFC 101.

In truth, if he was smart he'd be studying how to do exactly the same thing she did to him.

I'm done coddling people after reading the same threads 50 times a week where they spent no time reading the other answers in other threads that were the exact same issues they were having. Namely no options.

More options = less threads like this.
Sorry Bro, but you're a beta.

Take a look at your attitude when you response.

A good DJ doesn't possess that kind of attitude.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just pissed off right now.

I just knew the girl who was giving me some signals of attraction was plating on me, and if I was not lurking on her other social media accounts I will become a blind disney fool.

She is currently in a relationship. The photos are the evidence.

I'm pissed off because she was plating on me I initiated an effort for us to get along and gave her an interest so we can establish a relationship.

She doesn't know yet that I already knew.

Tell me DJ's, you decide what I should do?

Would I go for a revenge? :D

Calm down?

Give her confusion? a lesson?
Just to be clear: A girl was flirting with you hard, you gave her solid interest so you can establish in a relationship with her, and then you found out she has a boyfriend. Now you want to go for "revenge" and teach her a "lesson" because she flirted with you so hard when she was actually sleeping with him and wasn't actually available?

No need to get upset or frustrated bro, use it to your advantage. Ask her:

"Hey, I saw you have a boyfriend. He is a lucky guy. What does he do?"
"Hey, does your boyfriend have a good looking sister?
"Hey, does your boyfriend have any cute friends that are girls?
"Hey, does your boyfriend know any good clubs in town?"
"Hey, got 2 tickets to tonights game. Does your boyfriend want to go?"
"Hey, I'm going on a all male trip to Vegas, does your boyfriend want to come?"

Consider every setback as an opportunity and you'll laughing at both of them.

Men, remember, just because a girl shows interest in you, doesn't mean she cares or wants to follow through. Most of the time, the girl wants to see how desperate you are for their own ego. They have NO interest in making a connection with you.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be clear: A girl was flirting with you hard, you gave her solid interest so you can establish in a relationship with her, and then you found out she has a boyfriend. Now you want to go for "revenge" and teach her a "lesson" because she flirted with you so hard when she was actually sleeping with him and wasn't actually available?

No need to get upset or frustrated bro, use it to your advantage. Ask her:

"Hey, I saw you have a boyfriend. He is a lucky guy. What does he do?"
"Hey, does your boyfriend have a good looking sister?
"Hey, does your boyfriend have any cute friends that are girls?
"Hey, does your boyfriend know any good clubs in town?"
"Hey, got 2 tickets to tonights game. Does your boyfriend want to go?"
"Hey, I'm going on a all male trip to Vegas, does your boyfriend want to come?"

Consider every setback as an opportunity and you'll laughing at both of them.

Men, remember, just because a girl shows interest in you, doesn't mean she cares or wants to follow through. Most of the time, the girl wants to see how desperate you are for their own ego. They have NO interest in making a connection with you.
Thanks Bro!

Also I'm sure she has feelings for me, and when I'm gonna ghost her. She'll have withdrawal pains thats for sure

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It smell oneitis

Just move on

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the silliest threads I've seen for a while...

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the silliest threads I've seen for a while...
What an obvious Beta troll on SS.

Beta.

You are weak. And I can bully the heck out of you at same time destroy your reputation here on this forum .

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an obvious Beta troll on SS.

Beta.

You are weak. And I can bully the heck out of you at same time destroy your reputation here on this forum .
Hahahahaha...like I care. Based on this thread I should be the last of your worries. Desperate is desperate does.

Last edited:

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha...like I care. Based on this thread I should be the last of your worries. Desperate is desperate does.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always keep one eye open with this girl to see if she has someone else on the side

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sites information may begin to be doing more harm than good, especially considering sosuave's recent quality. Based off OPs nonsensical pua buzzword rambling and failure to construct simple coherent sentences, it's safe to assume that he is someone who English is not the first language for. Either that or someone who is very young or not particularly smart.

That being said, OP's mindset, apparent through his posts will lead him to more failure. I notice you only felt better when someone gave you the advice you wanted to hear.

"thank you fwor stroking my tummy, my feesfees feel so good when my confirmation bias is confirmed."

No one is here to coddle you. The posters who gave you negative feedback are right. Who are you? You demand that any woman who flirts with you need be reserving your position? She is not going to suffer from withdrawal pains, are you joking? Nexting is for potential partners, you have never been on a date with this woman. Get a grip.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sites information may begin to be doing more harm than good, especially considering sosuave's recent quality. Based off OPs nonsensical pua buzzword rambling and failure to construct simple coherent sentences, it's safe to assume that he is someone who English is not the first language for. Either that or someone who is very young or not particularly smart.

That being said, OP's mindset, apparent through his posts will lead him to more failure. I notice you only felt better when someone gave you the advice you wanted to hear.

"thank you fwor stroking my tummy, my feesfees feel so good when my confirmation bias is confirmed."

No one is here to coddle you. The posters who gave you negative feedback are right. Who are you? You demand that any woman who flirts with you need be reserving your position? She is not going to suffer from withdrawal pains, are you joking? Nexting is for potential partners, you have never been on a date with this woman. Get a grip.

Dash was right:

"Don't listen to these other SS posters that just rip on you for "not knowing women" and offer nothing substantive in return. F*ucking morons. Most here on SS ALWAYS take the negative road because they've all been burned."

You are one of the Burned up people on this forum.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash was right:

"Don't listen to these other SS posters that just rip on you for "not knowing women" and offer nothing substantive in return. F*ucking morons. Most here on SS ALWAYS take the negative road because they've all been burned."

You are one of the Burned up people on this forum.
if you haven't even started dating then who cares if she talks to other people, you've got 5 other girls to talk to.

if you have started dating then just stay detached and don't get too into her or else.

if you guys are already exclusive or serious get rid of her.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you haven't even started dating then who cares if she talks to other people, you've got 5 other girls to talk to.

if you have started dating then just stay detached and don't get too into her or else.

if you guys are already exclusive or serious get rid of her.
Hey thanks man!

Yes we were exclusive, so im gonna get rid of her asap.

Funny I posted a status on my fb a "quote" that would generally hit women like her, and she was sad about it.

I don't want to hurt her and hate ghosting women, but we DJ must maintain our charisma level, even if people will get hurt in a right way.

Cheers! :)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule of thumb...

You're always a 'plate', unless she's trying to lock you down.

Next time you won't be so surprised.

Yes, the game is brutal. So, play to win.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, @wifehunter!

Let’s expand this further :cool:

Don’t ask in your head: “how many plates are set on her table?”
Do ask in your head: “how many plates are set on my table?”

If you’re a one date per week guy in the short-term game... assume those other days of the week are filled with other plates...

‘Tis a battle of valued options in quality and quantity after all ;)

Last edited: