Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when you knew she was plating on you? But she doesn't know yet

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just pissed off right now.

I just knew the girl who was giving me some signals of attraction was plating on me, and if I was not lurking on her other social media accounts I will become a blind disney fool.

She is currently in a relationship. The photos are the evidence.

I'm pissed off because she was plating on me I initiated an effort for us to get along and gave her an interest so we can establish a relationship.

She doesn't know yet that I already knew.

Tell me DJ's, you decide what I should do?

Would I go for a revenge? :D

Calm down?

Give her confusion? a lesson?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do anything, cut contact, women crave for attention, not giving any will make her hamster spin best.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just knew the girl who was giving me some signals of attraction was plating on me, and if I was not lurking on her other social media accounts I will become a blind disney fool.

I'm pissed off because she was plating on me I initiated an effort for us to get along and gave her an interest so we can establish a relationship.

Calm down?

Another guy with no options. Get some options. Everything else will take care of itself and you'll realize how stupid you sound with this.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy with no options. Get some options. Everything else will take care of itself and you'll realize how stupid you sound with this.
I have a lot of options.

To me, this is just disrespectful.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get use to it, this won't be the last time this happens. Time to pull your head out of the sand.
So assume nothing happened and pretend that I didn't know the truth?

She doesn't know yet, that's why I'm asking you guys.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of options.

To me, this is just disrespectful.
Obviously not or you wouldnt be posting this because you'd understand women far better than you do.

Reactions: Von

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not or you wouldnt be posting this because you'd understand women far better than you do.
Dude I am not here for any argument with you.

We don't have similar experience, so don't judge me.

I was trying to be clean, and I was disregarding my other plates.

I was just in a serious mode with this one.

So I'm just pissed off with what I got.

And trust me, I'm a good guy.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am not here for any argument with you.

We don't have similar experience, so don't judge me.

I was trying to be clean, and I was disregarding my other plates.

I was just in a serious mode with this one.

So I'm just pissed off with what I got.

And trust me, I'm a good guy.
Doesnt mean sheit, its attraction, high score list, make You make her feel, looks, personality and a bit money. Oh yeah and frame.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@amaterasu:

Don't listen to these other SS posters that just rip on you for "not knowing women" and offer nothing substantive in return. F*ucking morons. Most here on SS ALWAYS take the negative road because they've all been burned.

That being said, my take is she MAY be a professional female "player" but women are programmed to be monogamous, not "gene spreaders" like men, and most would strongly prefer one good dude. So, the guy you see on her social media accounts may well be a beta placeholder until she finds more of an alpha or DJ type to dump him for. So, only if you're getting high IOI, I would continue but proceeded slowly and with caution. Make her chase you. Come on strong and then throw on the brakes. Reply to her texts in a few minutes and then take a few days. Be calm cool and confident and DON'T PUSH. See what happens. And don't ask her about any other guys...act like you don't give a s*hit. Give her some s*hit when you talk. And yes, DEFINITELY date other women.

Good luck.

Dash

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@amaterasu:

Don't listen to these other SS posters that just rip on you for "not knowing women" and offer nothing substantive in return. F*ucking morons. Most here on SS ALWAYS take the negative road because they've all been burned.

That being said, my take is she MAY be a professional female "player" but women are programmed to be monogamous, not "gene spreaders" like men, and most would strongly prefer one good dude. So, the guy you see on her social media accounts may well be a beta placeholder until she finds more of an alpha or DJ type to dump him for. So, only if you're getting high IOI, I would continue but proceeded slowly and with caution. Make her chase you. Come on strong and then throw on the brakes. Reply to her texts in a few minutes and then take a few days. Be calm cool and confident and DON'T PUSH. See what happens. And don't ask her about any other guys...act like you don't give a s*hit. Give her some s*hit when you talk. And yes, DEFINITELY date other women.

Good luck.

Dash
Bottom line if someone is that upset over one woman because he wasn't the only guy she was seeing AND he hasn't even banged her, he is a guy who has no options. Period. Point blank...

I'm not interested in the "Oh I have other options but I'm not interested in them as much". Ok, then you DON'T have other options, regardless of why, how, what, who or when...

He needs tough love, not people coddling him. You call it negative, I call it being 100. No dude who dates women regularly is going to expect a woman to only be seeing him in the beginning. Thats AFC 101.

In truth, if he was smart he'd be studying how to do exactly the same thing she did to him.

I'm done coddling people after reading the same threads 50 times a week where they spent no time reading the other answers in other threads that were the exact same issues they were having. Namely no options.

More options = less threads like this.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line if someone is that upset over one woman because he wasn't the only guy she was seeing AND he hasn't even banged her, he is a guy who has no options. Period. Point blank...

I'm not interested in the "Oh I have other options but I'm not interested in them as much". Ok, then you DON'T have other options, regardless of why, how, what, who or when...

He needs tough love, not people coddling him. You call it negative, I call it being 100. No dude who dates women regularly is going to expect a woman to only be seeing him in the beginning. Thats AFC 101.

In truth, if he was smart he'd be studying how to do exactly the same thing she did to him.

I'm done coddling people after reading the same threads 50 times a week where they spent no time reading the other answers in other threads that were the exact same issues they were having. Namely no options.

More options = less threads like this.
After countless encounters with women over and over, foreign women, moms, young women. Marmel is right again..

TheProspect

Reaction score
@amaterasu:

Good luck.

Dash
I agree with just about everything in your second paragraph,

But pretty much what all the “morons”, as you call them, have said to this guy (in this thread and the one about the OP’s ex) can be summarized by: overanalyzing your ex is useless, overanalyzing a girl you’re not fvcking is useless, gondate other women, go work on yourself, and raise your standards... All reasonable when you factor out the delivery of the message.

If you work on yourself and have real options then you won’t have time to be preoccupied with the sh!tty behaviour of ONE girl... if you are not preoccupied with one girl, you are in a better position not to overanalyze and overreact emotionally to the behaviour of some girl you haven’t fvcked.

Don’t take the behaviour of others personally. Follow the advice in @Dash Riprock ‘s second paragraph, provided you’re able to do so without emotionally investing again.

Because you got your feelings hurt? No.

Calm down?
Yeah. Anytime you find yourself emotionally wound up because a women you haven’t fvcked has a boyfriend, you should probably calm down.

Do you really want to preplan such decisions in your life based on hurt feelings inflicted by a girl you haven’t banged? Sounds like a waste of time and energy.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score

Calm down?

No what you'd do is not invest in her any further and move on. Unless you prefer to invest in wasting your time and trying to "win" some ridiculous game with a chick who's already shown you she's a game player or at least in a relationship already.

Oh and there's only one true signal of attraction: You ask a girl out, she not only accepts but shows up to be with just you on a date.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
@amaterasu:

Good luck.

Dash
Thanks for the detailed response. I've learned a lot from you.

I will take your advice.

I felt better when I read your response :)

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with just about everything in your second paragraph,

But pretty much what all the “morons”, as you call them, have said to this guy (in this thread and the one about the OP’s ex) can be summarized by: overanalyzing your ex is useless, overanalyzing a girl you’re not fvcking is useless, gondate other women, go work on yourself, and raise your standards... All reasonable when you factor out the delivery of the message.

If you work on yourself and have real options then you won’t have time to be preoccupied with the sh!tty behaviour of ONE girl... if you are not preoccupied with one girl, you are in a better position not to overanalyze and overreact emotionally to the behaviour of some girl you haven’t fvcked.

Don’t take the behaviour of others personally. Follow the advice in @Dash Riprock ‘s second paragraph, provided you’re able to do so without emotionally investing again.

Because you got your feelings hurt? No.

Yeah. Anytime you find yourself emotionally wound up because a women you haven’t fvcked has a boyfriend, you should probably calm down.

Do you really want to preplan such decisions in your life based on hurt feelings inflicted by a girl you haven’t banged? Sounds like a waste of time and energy.
Thanks for the response, I'm calming down now, and in control.

Yes, I will move on and SUPER NEXT HER.

Definitely a player, thanks for clarifying out!