What to do When she starts to cry hearing a romantic song

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
My buddies, I need an advice, the last date I was ****ing with a HB7 I met three weeks ago. When we were ****ing she started to cry hearing a romantic song, I asked her what happened and she just answered me "nothing happens". Well I think it is because of her former boyfriend. Well, I dont care about him, but this has already happened to me with another HB and it is disgusting when they say to you, just nothing, when thery are crying.
I would like to know what to do in this situacion, what to say to her, how to act, what kind of attitude should I take. I would like to hear your opinions, buddies.
Giovanni
:) :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh...that's not a good sign... at al

I was going to say usually that means it was her an someone elses song.. her crying means she still has feelings for him.

I would leave..nothing to act out. she is still in love or at least she thinks she is.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about how SHE feels!? Get your nut off in her!

I know I sounded like a jerk just then.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
...and then tell 'er you're gonna fvck 'er in the mouth.

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to act like a jerk

Hi
Buddies
Of course I know that she cryes because of someone. I dont care this, it has happened to me with other HB, but I would like to know how to act in this very moment that she cries, what to say, I dont want to act like a jerk, it would be silly. I know guys that as DJs this kind of situations has happened to you. I would like to hear you advices, buddies.
Giovanni
:cool: :cool: :cool:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People might hate me for this, but ask if she wants you to stop. If she says yes, stop. Who knows the reason she may be crying and if its for the wrong reasons, you might get a visit from the Police even if you didnt do anything wrong. Sh1t like that happens.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a head-screwed attention ***** but maybe I'm just a cynic. Either that or she never gets off ("nothing happens") and she's getting tired of being humped by guys with tiny weiners. I could see it either way.