what to do when she hates you

Yakovinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
what to do when the girl you like, hate you/dont have feelings toward you?

Last edited:

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yakovinho said:
what to do when the girl you like, hate you/dont have felling toward you?
Try to find out why she hates you, make a note not to do it again anymore, and move on and ignore her. Approach lots of women and get over your shyness, and overall just be the best man you can be.

Maybe you came off as creepy to her? That happened to me with the first girl I liked in high school.........

Oh, and find out who is great with women, try to be their friend, and hang out with them. Surrounding yourself with people who are good with women will help you get good yourself. David Deangelo (dating "guru") prolly became successful largely because of that fact alone.

I joined a fraternity filled with guys like that and they're really helping me out.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to start a new thread, but this one will do.

Something I've noticed when ignoring women is they will just come onto you even more. There's a chick I work with, things didn't turn out the way I would have liked. She started being a ***** basically, and after a few of the "trust and burn" cycles, I decided to just shut her out completely.

Of course, now I can't get rid of her. She's just waiting for the moment I break my silence and start talking to her, and the stronger I am, the more she's there, and just keeps coming, and coming....

Do chicks ever get a clue that you're through with them? And if they really DON'T like you, why do they keep trying to get your attention? Not every chick is a flat out attention *****. I wonder if at times there is more to it than that. Sometimes I wonder if there's a love/hate thing going on.

All I can think to do is just be aloof. If she speaks to me, I'm civil, but other than that, no time for her. This doesn't seem to be sinking in though.

Drama. Getting better at dealing with it, but it just bugs.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she "loves you" and she's "just in denial". Be like, "Yeah, it's ok, i wont make you admit it. I get this alot.."

(smiling of course)

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, great strategy Luke Skywalker.

To reset: it's all about getting what we can't have, when you remove the attention she was getting, she craves it more.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be patient...and someday she'll has to come to you and ask for help...and there you are....thats all i can say ...

RadRad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, cuz if she really hates you, she cares enough about you to feel something. Love, like matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred and hate is basically love with the insides out.

Yakovinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
some great stuff people wrote here!
thank you.
next time probably when i see her i'll tell her "i know you hate me, but why u starring at me at the hall ways?"

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make sure you buy her flowers and invite her to a great restaurant for candle-lit dinner. If you can actually afford to rent a limo, do it. After that she should be warming up to you.

You should also, if your budget allows, get her a teddy bear and a box of chocolates.

Next, you tell her that you have been in love with her for the longest time and that you were just very nervous and scared when you feel she hates you and doesn't reciprocate the feelings.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
answer: you acknowledge that your life sucks and that you have no attractive powers at all and that you need to make change. Read the DJ bible for starters.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, your life doesn't suck if a girl doesn't like you. Only if getting women was your number one priority in life (desperation).

Don't tell this girl "I know you hate me" etc. You haven't even really said here what the deal is.

If a girl just doesn't like you, who freaking cares? Ignore her.
There's a good chance she's really shy and is waiting for you to talk to her. When I was in high school I had a few girls that absolutely despised me, and I couldn't figure out why... I never did anything mean to them. Then I see these girls a few years later and they're all over me. Often it's because they like you but they want you to do something about it. You don't approach them like they want, they're insecure, so they hate you for not giving them what they want: you.

Obviously the whole teddy bear chocolates thing is a joke. I could actually do something like that with the girl that keeps hanging around me, just to neutralize her. But then, that would make me feel like a wuss, even if it was pretend.