"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What to do when she compliments you?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Depending on who she is, where you were complimented, and how often you are complimented... if she said it once, and it's at work, chances are, she's just being nice, so just say 'Thank you (Her Name)." and smile. If you met at a club, say thanks and return the compliment.

If she's someone you kid around with just say...
'I'm a pimp, I know this."
or you may say one of the following....

'You're trying to get in my pants aren't you, you dirty wh0re.' :)

'If you like this, I've got something that will really impress you. :) .... help me take off my pants.'

'Grope away baby!'

'You are the 10th person to tell me this today!! ..is my fly down or something wtf??!?!' ;)

....all in all, just say thanks. If you get them like I do, it's easier to just say thanks. No need to make a show out of it, cuz in the end, you want her to at least think this ain't your first compliment.

If you are getting compliments everyday about your looks from the same woman, obviously, she's interested, and there's a good chance she's a dirty wh0re. :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Something that girls often do is say things such as "I like you". A response I like to use is "I like me too" with a sort of smirk on your face. It does not come off as arrogant as it is such a ridiculous thing to say but it usually gets a laugh.

"You look really nice"

I would probably say
"Do you use that line on all the hot guys you meet?" with a smirk
 
Top